Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Stupid people

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009 | 08:34 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Another one that gets me is someone parking next to you in a parking lot......out in the back 40......no other cars around......just to pi_s you off!
I had a van park up against me one time. I was going out to the car as they were getting out. Parked up tight against me, and then proceded to get the wheelchair out....up against my car. I got PI_SED and let them know! I got there seconds before any damage was done. Now excuse. Just stupid people. Job security for my wife, the social worker.

Old 04-09-2009 | 09:02 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
15 Year Member

Funny you mention that. A few hours ago I pull into the parking lot of a popular automotive-based Canadian department store chain. It is a fairly large lot.

I'm driving the Monte, so I park about 3/4 of the way to the back of the lot. No other cars around. Basically out in the middle of nowhere.

Just as I turn off the car and about to open the door, I notice a car slowly approaching from behind. I think to myself, "okay, watch this. They'll park next to me". Sure enough. This older couple parks right next to me on the driver's side.

Didn't hit my car when the lady got out. But I'm thinking like, there is tons of room in this lot. I'm out in the middle of nowhere. You have to park right next to me?

I go in the store. Get my stuff. Come out and find a freakin minivan parked next to me on the other side. I'm thinking like, "what the hell? Is this a joke?" Three cars parked next to each other out in the middle of nowhere.

You just can't have nice things stay nice. Someone has to be an idiot and ruin things just to be an idiot.

Old 04-10-2009 | 02:38 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

at the bus stop for my development, i was waiting for my lil brothers bus to come in.
im waching the traffic going through the one way parking lot trying to find a spot and here comes this blonde in a brand new pontiac g4, yapping on her cell phone. i watch in ammazement as she tryes to back into the space next to me, swings too wide and smaks into the front of the car on the other side of the space.

does she get out to appologise, or at least get off the cell? NOPE!

instead she pulls forward, backs up again and rubbs her car down the side of the other persons car, and she dosent stop untill she feels her car bump the tree at the back of the space!

its just amazing how oblivious to the rest of the world she was!

Old 04-10-2009 | 04:39 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Sounds like she's lucky nobody call the cops on her. I can think of a couple laws she broke. Dangerous driving (for being on the cell phone), hit and run for hitting two cars.

Old 04-13-2009 | 11:07 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member

WOW a pontiac G4.

She must be loaded :P

Old 04-13-2009 | 01:43 PM
10 Year Member

Daddy probably bought it for her... by the sounds of it, its probably her fourth one as well...

I parked like jack *** once.. at the very end of a movie theatre parking lot, it was tuesday so i didnt think it would get packed.. well i came out, not one empty spot... i had a nice key mark on my trunk lid... Took like a champ, had it coming, and i knew there would be a scratch it before i even got to the car