Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Stupid people

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 07:44 PM

Thats what handcuffs are for...

Old 04-01-2009, 09:21 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well just driving around lately, people have got mud on the back of my front seat (explain that one. My biggest pet peeve is slamming doors too hard. And dont you hate it when people decides to wipe off your steam on the window, with their hand......

Old 04-01-2009, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by dustybird3
Why can't people keep their scummy hands off other people's cars? Some ignorant dumbass wrote "wash me" on my hood. Yes, it needs washed, I live on a gravel/dirt road and it rained just enough for dust to collect and I can't wash it daily. Do they not realize that dust/dirt can scratch the paint? Stupid %$#@!*&%$* !!!!!!!! ARGHH
I feel your pain man. I get sick inside when I see some one touching my paint (especially when its dirty) and when I see people sitting on the hoods of cars or on fenders. ahhh scratches **** me off big time

Originally Posted by Enzo354
Well just driving around lately, people have got mud on the back of my front seat (explain that one. My biggest pet peeve is slamming doors too hard. And dont you hate it when people decides to wipe off your steam on the window, with their hand......
+1
I especially hate it when people slam the door on my truck by pushing on the paint on the side of the window insted of the door handle

Last edited by blkcam; 04-01-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:57 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

I was fixing a camry at school that was sideswiped. I fixed and painted the entire pass side of this car. Then it had to sit overnight while the night class worked. It had rust dust all over it from another project when we came in. What is the first thing I see? A girl in my class writing in the dust on the fresh paint. AHHHH! Ever make a 20 year old girl cry? I have.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:06 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

What about this one...

People that can't get into a car without somehow stepping on the door sill.

Really? You can't lift your leg?

Old 04-04-2009, 02:03 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

i usually streach a big ol rag over the passenger & rear seat floor to cach the dirt & mud asscociated with winter & spring, well had to pick up a couple fo friends one day, the one that sits in the front used his big muddy size 13 boots to effectivly shove the rag out of the way and grind mud and shop greese into the carpet & floormats, and would move his feet so one was rubbing eather the doorpanel or console, took me about 45 minutes to vacume and armorall all the dirt out from a 20 minute ride... dont even get me started on paint work, lol

Old 04-05-2009, 12:04 AM
rj
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by mrl390
A girl in my class writing in the dust on the fresh paint. AHHHH! Ever make a 20 year old girl cry? I have.
YES! But I suspect she was crying................ cause I was her boyfriend. :0

I just L-O-V-E when some idiot at a car show decides my car looks like a desk and lays something down then starts to write a note like a phone nuber down. I guess they never heard a ball point pen CAN damage car paint? Or maybe it's the fact they don't want their car's finish damaged so hey, why not come over and damage mine?

Door slamming is a huge irritation to me. Cause I've had to pay to replace door glass that got busted when someone slammed the door on my car before. They were judges at a car show. They broke both door glasses in my car the same day. BOTH of them.

The one that takes the cake with me is: We went to car show at a Chevy dealer one saturday. I'm standing at the back corner of my vehicle (I took my windowed Sedan Delivery which is rumored to be 1 of 92 made in 1957) and some doofus walks up, sticks his shoe on my front bumper so he can re-tie his shoe. I know I made it from the back to the front of my Delivery in one second or less. And Mr. Doofus removed his shoe from my bumper faster then he placed it there.

Old 04-05-2009, 10:12 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

Originally Posted by rj
Door slamming is a huge irritation to me.
ME TOO! My wife is big on slamming doors. The reason is though, that she drive a Z71 and a '82 Olds Regency 2 dr coupe, and BOTH vehicles you must slam the doors or they don't shut. My car, you can shut the door with your pinky.

Old 04-05-2009, 10:44 AM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

Everyone thinks they need to slam the doors on newer vehicles and it irritates me so bad. Most of the time Ill tell them not to slam the door next time. And if theyve done it more than one Ill tell them not to slam it as theyre getting out. Best part is, then they never do.

Old 04-05-2009, 07:15 PM
rj
15 Year Member

I was showing one of my '57s to the mother of a girlfriend I had one day.

I thought the door glass was going to fly back at us when she closed the door, she slammed it so hard.

But she was expecting the door to close like the '87 Caprice she owned. And you can more of less close the doors on most of my '57s with one finger.

Quick Reply: Stupid people