Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

The 'Space Appreciation Thread: The Drive for 20,000 Posts!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2010, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Cowboy6622
You slipped by me Space... 20,038 posts between your two accounts!!! Space is officially our #1 spammer!!!!

Originally Posted by Cowboy6622

Way to go Space.. I know you're not keeping count, but you've posted twice as many thoughtful and informative posts as anyone here now!

Originally Posted by Taz
Thank you Space! And congrats on your 20,000+ posts.

Hello to all member's reading this thread about a kid that fell from some unknown `Space & ended up on the Monte Carlo Forum and hasn't been able to find a way out : ).

Mod J.J., I humbly accept your high sought after award for my 20K + weird, and sometimes informative posts. Thank You much J.J. for all you `do for us 4-Sure

I have done my best to greet as many new member's as I can & make them feel welcome to our Monte Carlo Family.
The end of next month will be my 5th anniversary on the MCF...

The MCF has grown, and we now have over 10,131 Member's, that have made over 275,000 posts....My contributions fail in comparisons.
I am just one member of the Monte Carlo Team that attempts to help our membership grow and keep coming back to contribute in so many ways.

Our MCF Sponsors love to see activity on our Forum, and they are the ones that pay for our site to exist. I am thankful for their support.<~ 4-$ure
So, please keep being active and make some posts.

I have had a sheltered life growing up in a small beach community on the Atlantic Ocean. I was raised by my grandfather, and my friends the Beach Bum's were all raised by a senior citizen relative...We were all home schooled and were taught by the senior citizens that had various backgrounds and experiences. We love them all and they are our extended family....

Just like, the MCF has become my online extended family. I have learned so much from member's from all over planet earth, and also so much about all generations of the awesome Monte Carlo.

One thing that is super about the MCF is that you can make super net `friends that also have love for the Monte Carlo or other super cars/trucks/bikes/boats etc....I've also noticed with time that the Monte Carlo is being noticed and appreciated by a younger generation.
Not just because the prices are lower with time, but also they have learned that the Monte Carlo is a great investment for the money and offer's a model or generation for just about anyone ...Various V-6's, and V-8's and either a FWD or RWD, and some with standard transmission.
A Monte Carlo can be changed to the owner's preference with time/knowledge & $'s : ) I've really enjoy seeing member's join, and then gets addicted to the Mod's that make their Monte their own : )....I believe there's a generation Monte Carlo for all generations of all ages...
That adds to the diversity of our forum.

I presently don't have a Monte Carlo , but I've been fortunate to have own two. I do have a Monte Carlo Saving Fund, and hopefully will have my dream Monte in my future.. Right now, I have other priorities and responsibilities...

Thanks to all our Member's that contribute to our forum to make it better, and to keep it growing.
We have Super Administrator's, and Staff that donate their time for the love of the Monte Carlo. They spend a lot of time behind the scene's removing spammer's, and hurtful intended member's. Yes, we are a Web Family, and we will be as good or bad as our membership.
I believe we are the best automotive forum on the World Wide Web 4-Sure : )

I would like to take this opportunity to thank our Administrator `Taz (`Lou has spent countless free hours/days/years that he has donated to keep our
forum improving and active), and also our super Staff: Moderator's J.J., Wayne, Mike, Michael, Matt, (Todd "Montejass). They have protected us all, and have assisted numerous member's with their problems...I consider them all true `friends..

We have gone through the web wars and the crash of our site, but still fought back and rebuilt....
Special Thanks to `Duane (Cowboy) for his recognition on my post count contributions...
`Duane has made super contributions to our forum & to everyone's life to make it better.

Thanksgiving Day is over for 2010, but I am thankful for everyday of life that I am given, and thankful to the MCF for providing me an avenue to meet you and
so many people from all around planet earth...

Wish the reader of this Peace/Love/Health/Happiness & a trouble`free/fun/fast Monte Carlo...
Peace/Happy/Out
the `Kid

Attached Thumbnails The 'Space Appreciation Thread:  The Drive for 20,000 Posts!!!-spammerspace.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 11-27-2010 at 12:44 PM.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:06 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Congrats space. You keep us all together lol

Old 11-27-2010, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Enzo354
Congrats space. You keep us all together lol

LOL, Hi `Brock,
Yes, I've learned over the years to use Krazy Glue 2 keep us all 2gether LOL

Attached Thumbnails The 'Space Appreciation Thread:  The Drive for 20,000 Posts!!!-glue.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 11-27-2010 at 12:59 PM.
Old 11-28-2010, 09:24 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

What kind of Monte Carlo are you looking into, 'Space?