Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

The 'Space Appreciation Thread: The Drive for 20,000 Posts!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 10:25 PM

Space, the best thing I can say is that my life is better because of you. Thank you for being who you are and for the positive vibes you send around the web. You have made positive influences in people all over this country and our great neighbor and friend to the North.

Thank You,

Todd

Old 08-12-2010, 11:50 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space your one of the main reasons Im on this site lol. Surfs up

Old 08-13-2010, 12:17 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Space, its been 2 days since the start of this thread. You should be past 20K by now. LOL

Old 08-13-2010, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by rj
Before I met Space, I was a fat middle aged, balding guy with no positive outlook on life.

Today............ my hair has returned, I'm younger then I used to be, and the chicks really dig me.

I was also offered the CEO position at GM. How's THAT for a turn-a-round.
...Thanks R.J., but I don't think it was because you met me, but I think it's the LifeTime Supply of SpaceDrugs I sent you
They keep you eternally `Young : )

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
Space, I really enjoy your posts and the wisdom you bring to this wonderful place!
...Thanks `Amy, but I really have to give Googles Search the credit for my Wisdom : ) Seriously, thanks for your kind words....I do appreciate 4-Sure...

Old 08-13-2010, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Teacher
Space, the best thing I can say is that my life is better because of you. Thank you for being who you are and for the positive vibes you send around the web. You have made positive influences in people all over this country and our great neighbor and friend to the North.

Thank You,

Todd
Thanks so much `Todd for your posts/thoughts/words, but I must give my mentors,(my grandfather & senior friends) the credit for taking their time, their life to teach me the value of life..In my travels I have tested their teachings and have not been able to prove them wrong...They did not just teach their good lessons, they lived by them and lived the examples they taught....They always said "Speak True & Walk your Talk"..
I learned to listen, and do my best to follow their examples.
Thank You!

Originally Posted by Enzo354
Space your one of the main reasons Im on this site lol. Surfs up
WoW `Brock, U R in Trouble 4 Sure : ) Really, thanks for your time/words...I appreciate 4-Sure..It's member's like you that keep me coming back to our MonteCarlo Family....Thanks `much...

WoW, they built a live statue of U Great pic's in
the Taz around the World Thread 4-Sure : ) Thanks

Originally Posted by The Popcorn King
Space, its been 2 days since the start of this thread. You should be past 20K by now. LOL

Hi J.J., I am really not trying to reach any total number of posts on the MCF...The only #'s I really care about is the one in my checking account : ) LOL
I really believe that it is not the number of posts a member makes, but the content of their posts....
Thanks for your post & all your contributions 4-Sure....

Chad, BumpInMonte

Thank you for your post/words and all your contributions to our forum. I have learned a lot about the MonteCarlo from reading your posts....You are gifted with many talents, and I am really impressed with your automotive knowledge..., but more importantly is that you freely share it with our forum member's in detail....Thank you so much from taking the time from your life to `Share....That's says a lot about you 4-REALLY-Sure....

WoW, how many post do I have Now LOL
Wish everyone that has read this thread a SuperHappyDay/Life.....Live in Peace & Happiness...
Peace/Out the `Kid

Attached Thumbnails The 'Space Appreciation Thread:  The Drive for 20,000 Posts!!!-enzo.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 08-13-2010 at 03:35 PM.
Old 08-14-2010, 01:38 AM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Lol thats an awesome pic, thanks space lol!!!! And you have some competition. I hear some guys on Ferrari chat have over 50k posts :O

Old 08-14-2010, 01:57 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I think 'Space rocks and I wanna say he's the best thing about the Monte Carlo Forum. He also seems to be the only other member who gives a crap about Nascar thread every week (inspite that he almost never gets to watch the race).

He seems sort of mystical and magical to me - so wise beyond normal humans in years.

'Space really deserves to be in a Monte Carlo. Somebody ought to give him theirs - rj has a few spare ones. Amy's got a few too many toys. I'd give 'Space my Monte, but its my only one...

Old 08-14-2010, 07:14 AM
Thumbs up

Thanks `Brock, Chris, Dave, `Brent & member's for your post/words...
Originally Posted by JuniorCar

He seems sort of mystical and magical to me - so wise beyond normal humans in years.

I believe we are all the sum total of our life experiences & programing (teachings)....
If we were somehow switched at birth ? Would I be like you, or would you be like me ? ~>*Deep Thoughts : )..Oh`no, do I have to think ..it gives me a headache

The bum's & I are throw away kids, or kids that were given or left with a senior relative to raise... for many different reasons. There were 6 of us in our village: "The BeachBumKid's"
We have all been raised/taught/programed by a senior relative..They gave up a lot of their life to take loving care of us. The Seniors worked as a group and shared their knowledge/experiences teachings with each one of us. Home school was not E.Z. 4-Sure..., but we learned to listen to the wisdom/examples of our elders...The one's that have travelled before us...

We learned that we must give up to get, give up to give, and give up to keep...., plus to always share when you can, and because you care about others you meet on your journey of `life.

Each senior teacher shared their life experience with us and taught/programed us to become what we are today.....The seniors were all from different parts of the USA & Planet `Earth, and each one had their own way all teaching, but they all agreed and taught: Thou shall not purposely `hurt yourself or others on your journey of life.
*(but always do everything within ones powers to stop the hurt to others. (Taught to Defend from Harms).

They did not just speak these words, they lived them, and taught by example....We know we are different then many others on Planet Earth, but we are all thankful to `be, and thankful to all that care and love us....

Yes, we are a mystery/different to some/to many , and life has been magical 4-Sure....,but
we are all a product of our programing.....Who were your teacher(s) ?
Thank `You!

We are what we have been programed/taught to `be...?

How have you been programed/taught ? Good ? Bad ?
I'm just living/acting the way I've been `taught : ) How about you ?
Influence ? Good/Bad ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqubU...layer_embedded

p.s., I could have another MonteCarlo now, but I would not have the time to drive it, enjoy it or maintain it. : (
I will have another one in my future, but there are other priorities now....
I want a home with a garage first..(Bedroom 4 my Monte: )...My g/f just started
Med School and the Expense is unreal...We are both working towards our `Dreams...
"Dreams are where we want to `go & Work is how we will get there" ~> I'm work'in
towards my dreams 4-Sure : ) Peace/Out the Kid : )

"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances, and one man in his time plays many parts." -
William Shakespeare
"The MCF is our Stage, and all the Member's are just players....Play nice

Last edited by Space; 08-14-2010 at 08:37 AM.
Old 08-14-2010, 09:07 PM

Space I know the Seniors and your Grandfather are proud of you. Sure you may have had a rough patch like all of us have, but you not only talk what they taught you, but you live. Keep being who you are.

Old 10-21-2010, 07:56 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

He is now at 19,579 posts as of this morning! At this rate, he should be there by the end of next week!

Quick Reply: The 'Space Appreciation Thread: The Drive for 20,000 Posts!!!