Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

The 'Space Appreciation Thread: The Drive for 20,000 Posts!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 08:00 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

It may take longer. He's working crazy hours at his new job. Over 80 hours a week.

Old 10-21-2010, 08:20 AM

But he's still appreciated here. Congradulations space, even though you're working hard, we all still appreciate the time and effort you put into this forum. I actually appreciate everyone here because this is the only forum I have ever joined in which I haven't felt like an outcast. Space was the first to make me feel welcome by adding me as a friend almost as soon as I joined.

Thank you space, keep up the good work/ wise" dr.space" advice you give us all... you really are a true inspiration.

Old 10-21-2010, 11:36 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Just wait till he gets a moment and recharges his batteries. He will be at 40,000 in about a month. LOL

Old 10-21-2010, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Cowboy6622
He is now at 19,579 posts as of this morning! At this rate, he should be there by the end of next week!
LOL `Duane,
I thought this thread had died, and I really haven't been counting my posts, but I'm entertained that you have taken the time from your life to keep track....

Thank You, and I am humbled by the posted words from my Monte Carlo Family members...(Can you see the tears of joy in my eyes: )

I am humbled by all the beauty in our life, and all the creations...I love `life and I am thankful to `be and enjoy.....Life is beautiful `if we only take the time to feel/see/hear/smell /taste all that is out there for `free.....I do think that one's life journey is so much better in a AweSome Chevrolet Monte Carlo ~> 4-Sure : )

Presently, I have moved from Indian River County to Brevard County and am living at one of our two warehouses. I am not on the Ocean now, but on the Mainland . I am working 12 hour days, 7 days a week, plus I got a company truck...A Toy Tacoma : ) I spent about 6 hours @ each warehouse...
I'm now the District Warehouse Manager It's really been a challenge, but I love a challenge..I've already had to remove two employee's for theft, but have super workers @ each location...(I'm the youngest one), but we all get along great now...They were happy I removed the `Bad ones...

I don't have to much free time @ `all and only get to see my g/f about once a week now...Last time we got 2gether, we just slept because we were both exhausted : ) (WoW, I must be getting `old, and wish that we were both still in our teens : )

We are both just "Giving `Up to Get" ~> 2 where we want to `be...Med School is expensive, and very difficult...I tried reading her books and I couldn't understand anything. I'm really proud of her, and she is also working taking care of a elder. We are thankful that we are able to work towards our dreams, so many are not in our World, so I won't complain.

That's what I love about our forum...It's always here (as long as my computer don't crash), and we all can visit the MCF 7/24 and read what others are doing with their Monte Carlo's & in their life's. I really learn so much about human beings on this forum from all around our Planet `Earth...

I know that I have been sheltered from the outside world, but I am learning something new everyday that I travel my journey of life....

I do know that when we catch `up, or things slow down that we want to take a Road Trip through North America and hopefully be able to meet the people we've made web friends with over the years...(2 many 2 list now: )

I may post often, but I enjoy the communications with others from around the world, and hearing about their rides, their life's, and their dreams...

I shall close this motortyping and close with: "Dreams are where we want to `go & work is how we get there" I'm working on it....

Thanks everyone for all your contributions to our Family..It's member's like you reading these words that keep our forum running, and making it fun & informative...

Wish you a safe and happy `journey no matter where you travel ~> EnJoy
Peace/Happy/`Out

Last edited by Space; 10-21-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Old 10-21-2010, 04:44 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space,
This is the only forum that I am on also. These threads and the handful that go on behind the scenes are my outside of what I see every day or week, and the handful of family not so near, you and the REST of the MCF staff and family are THE best social network family out there.
Also like you, I have become very busy with moving about 60 miles away, to a great little 7 acre farm, and an hour closer to LadyT's new job for the state in Lansing.
Even though neither of are here as much as we have been used to, hitting 20K posts is HUUUUUUUUUGE!!!
Space, you post *****! LOL!!!
Hope things are going good for you in your new location and promotion.
God bless you Kid!

Old 10-21-2010, 06:50 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Wow 'Space. I remember when you just worked at a warehouse there. Now you're the top guys! I think you need an assistant manager, 7 12 hour days a week is brutal!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-22-2010, 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by Cowboy6622
Wow 'Space. I remember when you just worked at a warehouse there. Now you're the top guys! I think you need an assistant manager, 7 12 hour days a week is brutal!!!!!!!!!

Thanks `Duane, but it's just a title.
When they can't afford to give you a raise, they give you a
new impressive title : )
I submitted a plan to the boss/owner's that streamlined
the operations of all warehouses and saved them some
big $'s....My boss said that he put me in charge of
his warehouses because he trusted me & that I was
a hard worker...I don't think it was because of my proven abilities : )
I really don't mind working 84 hour weeks, but I do miss
my grandfather & his senior friends + their super meals : )
(I do get 84 hrs `off a week 2 : )
I don't sleep much (don't want 2 miss anything: )
I'm super hyper & run @ 10K RPM : )

The Bum's work the docks @ Port Canaveral, so
we get 2gether more often, or when we can : )
We are all working our dreams.
I do miss the ocean, but it's only about 15-20 minute
drive.

I'm thankful to be working in today's economic conditions
in our World...
My grandfather always said "Kid, nothing good in this life
is easy", and he was right again 4 really-Sure...
Thanks Duane for all your contributions to our
Monte Carlo Family.
It is appreciated.
Good Luck on your `Journey....
Peace/Out
Castle in the country....
"Mastering Time, to Master `Life & get the most from your Life's `Journey"
4-Sure

Last edited by Space; 10-22-2010 at 04:44 AM.
Old 11-25-2010, 01:34 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

You slipped by me Space... 20,038 posts between your two accounts!!! Space is officially our #1 spammer!!!!

Way to go Space.. I know you're not keeping count, but you've posted twice as many thoughtful and informative posts as anyone here now!

Old 11-25-2010, 02:23 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

All of us at MCF, we just wanted to say "Thanks" to you Space. Here is your award.

Old 11-25-2010, 04:13 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thank you Space! And congrats on your 20,000+ posts.

Quick Reply: The 'Space Appreciation Thread: The Drive for 20,000 Posts!!!