Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

- Space in 2007 -

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 03:44 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default - Space in 2007 -

[align=center][:-]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [:-][/align][align=center]He was just walking around [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Lost in Space [/align][align=center]until[/align][align=center]He jumpedinto his spacecraft, lost control[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]and crashed onto Planet Earth..[/align][align=center]Two Thousand - double 0 - 7[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Andhis `Journey Begins..[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][&:]`Hold on [&:][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]2007[/align][align=center]- - - - Watch Out World - - - - [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-] ** I come in Peace ** [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hi EveryBody.....WoW...Human Life...It isa Beach... Isn't it ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:'(]Must be my Beach Ride below [:'(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Wow, Nice SpaceCraft, I think I will call it my SpaceRider [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]On 12-31-05, I became a member of the MCF,[/align][align=center]and have averaged approximately 2.1 post a day.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I did my best to make my posts entertaining & informative to the members.[/align][align=center]I hope that some were helpful & others entertaining, but I also know that many times the reader has to wonder, what `space I came from or what I've been smoking : ) ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Before we enter another year, I would like to take this time to `thank our moderator's and all the contributing members for your input and contributionson the MCF.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]This past year I've learned a lot about Monte Carlo's and also about thepeople from theplanet Earth : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][font="t

Old 12-29-2006, 03:46 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: - Lost In Space -

i think your posts are always entertaining to read space

happy new year everyone and be safe

dont drink and drive

Old 12-29-2006, 04:45 PM

That tone was a bit odd... I thought it was a "well I enjoyed talking to everyone here, but time to move on" thing. I was thinking - damn I'm gonna miss that guy.

Hope to keep hearing from ya Space!

Old 12-29-2006, 05:07 PM

yeah dont feel bad i was thinking the same thing was thinking how can i chase him down to make him post again LOL
We enjoy the off topic post they are entertaiment for us. not to mention once in a while ya post something to make other think this a great thing on your part. make other think !!
Later for now.
see ya in the new year!!!!
Now off to the Black forest before i leave this country . just wish i could have seen the wall while i was here to .

Old 12-29-2006, 05:50 PM

ORIGINAL: 04 Intimidator
That tone was a bit odd... I thought it was a "well I enjoyed talking to everyone here, but time to move on" thing. I was thinking - damn I'm gonna miss that guy.Hope to keep hearing from ya Space!
Hi Daniel, I know that I'mdifferent then the rest: ) I was born & I was programed this way.
That's why my human spacecraft is a Monte Carlo...They are unique & provide a super vessel to explore thehighways and roads of Planet Earth..

No, my abovepost was not a good-bye, just a thank you to all the members for a great year& to encourage everyone to be an active member. (Dan U R aGreat Poster...I EnJoy......

Moderator Mickey, thanks for your post. Hope that you get back to the USA soon. Do you know the date ? Wish you and yours a safe/happy `journey. `Space [align=center][:-]I [/align][align=center]I shall depart MCF and[/align][align=center]Planet Earth when I run outa `Space [:'(][/align][align=center]`amen[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Space-Out 2 the Beach[/align][align=center]If I can't get to the beach I go to the below[/align][align=center]site to see if any of my friends are there.[/align][align=center]I share the experience with you![/align][align=center]Can't Race - Then Surf [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Click below link for a free Web Trip to the `Beach [:-][/align][align=center]EnJoy the Beach below[/align][align=center]http://cocoabeachnow.com/cbPierCam.php[/align][align=center]or[/align][align=center]http://www.surfline.com/reports/report.cfm?id=4421[/align][align=center][/align][align=center](Check out Web Cam& Photo Section)[/align][align=center]- Lick Screen 2 EnLarge -[/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/04BC16DDC7C34FA48470521013B331F4.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

Old 12-30-2006, 07:19 PM

[align=center][/align][align=center]Wish you a Beach'in New Year[/align][align=center]2007[/align][align=center][:-]Be Safe - EnJoy your journey in your Monte Carlo[:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It was a Super Day @ the Beach - Hope U hit the Web Cams [:'(][/align][align=center]"It all a State of Mind"[/align][align=center]EnJoy[/align][align=center]Post what you love about where youlive & drive..[/align][align=center]Do you have a favorite road to drive your Monte Carlo ?[/align]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/53829CE7E4124D9FB175E3291BF6AE0C.jpg[/IMG]
Party Safe/Party Smart
Did I just type that
It's like I'm repeating what my Grandpa taught me

Old 12-30-2006, 08:07 PM

ahhh....the beach....warmth....is something that i miss.

i go to school in tennessee so i love drivin' through the hills with my monte.......makes me smile

and no....that is not me.....

Old 12-30-2006, 09:15 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

Old 12-31-2006, 06:46 AM

Back To ya Ill see ya in the new year bud. heck i will even wait for ya LOL
i have a 7 hour head start from where i am LOL
they are telling us sometime by mid March we will be in the states and ready to run.

[align=center]- Lick Screen 2 EnLarge -[/align][align=center]
Thumbnail Image
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Just seen this yeah i know slow But ya have to love the lick to enlarge statment LOL [/align][align=center][/align]

Old 12-31-2006, 05:13 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space,

Although I'm a relative new comer to MCF (only a couple months now), I like reading your posts.

I hope in some small way I have contributed to the site in a postive manner.

Plans for 2007 look to be along the same lines. Stay, enjoy the site and hopefully share a useful word or two.

One thing I know I'd like to see for sure is to meet some of you at the NMCOA Nats in Cincinnatihappening inJune, 07.

[8D]

Quick Reply: - Space in 2007 -