Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

In regards to Monteboy03 (RIP) and next MOTM

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2013, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by red04montels
shoot me over a pic with flash on, it'll work fine, i've been re-coloring all of the signatures that i've gotten anyways so they're all the same color and all easy to read.

i can give you my signature for now, it is WEREWOLF-ODST, Marquet Shepheard. I will try and send you the little signature with regards that i wrote to your email..but i am not sure if it will send...i will see...

Old 10-14-2013, 12:52 PM

Very sad news, and definitely support the movement. Will get my vote for MOTM/year.

Old 10-14-2013, 02:52 PM
Monte of the Month -- October 2013
3 Year Member1 Year Member

damn this is horrible! he has my vote and email on he way

Old 10-14-2013, 03:50 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by red04montels
I support, nominate and vote for him as well..

Please do the following if interested:

When everyone gets a chance, if you would all email me a photo of your signature or name in your handwriting (black marker on white paper if at all possible) along with your MCF username.

red04montels@gmail.com

Make the title - Signature

I'm going to make a sorry card for Kristoffer's family.

Any suggestions for what to put in the card, post them here, will put a couple of sentences and then photoshop all the signatures in.
Mitch,

I don't want to be the fly in the ointment,
However,
I'm all for doing something for Kris and his family...
on behalf of the members/staff here from the MCF Family.

After thinking about it since you made this post/request... My only problem is:

I'm not so sure I want my "Signature" out there in no mans land...
Not to say you,or anyone else that had access to my signature would do anything but the right thing with it....

I'm just real sketchy about putting my info out there for any reason...
Which is one of the very reasons I don't pay my bills on line etc...

Since the Montecarloforum.com is its own separate entity...
Maybe, Just signing the card with our best regards from the MCF Family, Members, Staff?

But its great that your willing to step up and do something nice for Kris... and his Family!

Last edited by STUMPMI; 10-14-2013 at 03:53 PM.
Old 10-14-2013, 03:59 PM
Default R.i.p.

Originally Posted by Montelicious
To the MCF mods/administrators/sponsors and members****: I HAVE AN IDEA**** For the next Monte of the Month that is coming up on MCF I would like to nominate Monteboy03 (Kristoffer Raifsnider) who just passed away.

Hi Everyone,
Thank You Member: Montelicious for your thread to let members know about that tragic, sad event.

I just talked to Space on the phone & I had sent him a fax earlier this morning & he could not remember Kris ?

I knew from the link that he was 27 years old, but Space wanted me to read the posts on this thread to see if there was more information. I could not find any more.

Does anyone know if Kris was married ? any children ? Brother's ?, sister's ? How did you know `Kris ? etc ?

It's a very sad to be so young & have your life end before it's natural time

Its also a reminder to 'all > that it ends for 'all & no one knows when ?
What 'if ? A reminder to loves the ones you love > NOW > What > if ?

We wish that 'Kris's spirit/soul is in Good Place 4>Ever (Eternity)

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 10-14-2013 at 05:11 PM.
Old 10-14-2013, 05:50 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

To All: I appreciate what Mitch (Red04Montels) is doing on behalf of the Monte Carlo community. I just want to remind everyone to use caution when sending personal information. I know I've seen people use scanned copies of their signatures in e-mails before and in all honesty, obtaining a copy of you signature is probably not that difficult. Every where you store that scanned signature is a risk point (such as the device you scan it on, some multifunction scanner/printers use hard drives to store that data unencrypted, the flash drive, your hard drive, and any media Mitch places that on).
In my years working in the Information Technology field, concerns of things, such as identity theft are always out there. Mitch is a great member, this is NOT accusing Mitch of mis-using that information maliciously, but keep in mind,risk associated with sending out personal data.

FYI - I intend to forward a print copy of my name and a personalized version of my screen name (just an idea for others).

Old 10-14-2013, 06:07 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Sent in a word doc of my handle and name to Mitch

Old 10-14-2013, 06:20 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2015

R.I.P. MONTEBOY03 Much to soon

Old 10-14-2013, 06:33 PM
Monte Of The Month -- December 2010
Monte Of The Month -- November 2014

To the people scared of identity theft or whatever over what Mitch is doing....... All I did was take a pic of my FIRST name in script and my screen name from here in parenthesis under it, that's all you need to do. No biggie. Problem solved.

Old 10-14-2013, 07:21 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Montelicious
To the people scared of identity theft or whatever over what Mitch is doing....... All I did was take a pic of my FIRST name in script and my screen name from here in parenthesis under it, that's all you need to do. No biggie. Problem solved.
Now that idea, I do like. Just a first name with your screen name in parenthesis sounds like an excellent alternative for anyone with concerns over identity theft.

Like the others said, nobody is accusing Mitch of anything. What Mitch is doing is a very nice idea. But Jason had some very valid points.

Quick Reply: In regards to Monteboy03 (RIP) and next MOTM