Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

President Who?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 12:27 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: President Who?

ORIGINAL: RickCoMatic

McCain picked someone totally unqualified to be Vice President. Over some of the best minds in the Republican Party; McCain picked the charismatic, good-looking, female, politico willing to do:
> The sleazy
> The lying
> The assassination of character
> The mud-slinging ... and, coming soon ... the playing of:
> The Race Card

... all toward helping him run, as...............
What exactly is Obama qualified to be? It's like bringing Joey Lagano into the Cup Series he's just gonna crash and burn, tear up a lot of equipment, make people mad, and waste a lot of money. Race card? Ha! Obama's camp, the drive by media and you are the only one's bringing that up. I guess what I'm trying to say is "I'll take my chances with the old fart." Trust me it is the lesser of the two evils.

Old 10-25-2008, 04:29 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

The only ones I've heard bring up the race card are the ones that say if you're white and vote McCain that you must be racist. I'm far from racist, both of my closest neighbors are black and are very good people. Some of my son's best friends are mexican, and they are very welcome in my house.He could be orange with purple polka dots and green stripes, I don't care, I don't like him for him not because of his color. I'm still trying to figure out how the heck he beat Hillary (which I might have considered over McCain, maybe) and how the heck McCain made it. I KNOW we have better people for the job than either of those two bozos.

As far as experience goes, neither Obama or Palin have enough IMO.

I'm going to do my part to stop it but I think Obama will get it anyway.

Old 10-26-2008, 01:33 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

hey becky.. if obama wins texas i'll buy you a nice warm jacket because hell froze over...

Old 10-26-2008, 08:14 AM
Photobucket

I'll need that jacket too, I'm extremely cold natured, LOL.

Old 10-26-2008, 10:32 AM

Tell him what size Jacket you wear, Becky! Senator Obama is leading in every Poll. If the Election was held today, he'd have well over 300 Electoral Votes. Not only is Obama doing well; but it looks like there will be Democratic control of the House and Senate.

Old 10-26-2008, 03:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

hey becky.. if obama wins texas i'll buy you a nice warm jacket because hell froze over...
Never ever undersestimate the power of ACORN. They'll surprise you as to who and how many they can register and they're all 'conveniently' registered to one certain party. Hell, a dead dog was just registered and this happened a few miles from here in Littlestown.

Old 10-26-2008, 03:50 PM
Photobucket

That's exactly what I'm afraid of Bob.

Old 10-26-2008, 05:10 PM

ORIGINAL: RickCoMatic

Tell him what size Jacket you wear, Becky! Senator Obama is leading in every Poll. If the Election was held today, he'd have well over 300 Electoral Votes. Not only is Obama doing well; but it looks like there will be Democratic control of the House and Senate.
Hi, 2006 called and it wants it's election results back. They already have a majority in both houses. Normally, I prefer to have one part in control of the Legislative branch and the other party in control of the Executive Branch, but it looks like my thinking on that has been flawed since 2006. Yay for historic low approval ratings.

Old 10-26-2008, 05:47 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

i think a couple of your mis read what I wrote...

I said if Obama wins TEXAS, i'd buy her a nice, warm jacket. i didn't say if Obama won the general election.

the polls show obama being a fair distance ahead, but if you look at the swing stages according to politico, McCain holds NONE of them.... Obama's got it, heck he's already spendign money on victory parties.

Old 10-26-2008, 05:50 PM

Mercenary tacticians and other "Special" vested interests have tried nearly every imaginable stunt to sway the undecided Voters from electing Barack Obama over John McCain.
But, unless one of McCain's hired-guns actually manages to link Obama to the Devil, himself, Obama gains more support each and every day.

The Republicans message to the American People, about what they'll do to revive and restore confidence for the economy and the Country is a real hard sell. Especially now, as its aging Standard Bearer, still mixing mud to sling with the dirt of a freshly dug grave, stands, at the shoulders of Uncle Sam, lying prone on his back, flopping to the jolt of a seven hundred billion dollar defibrillation, while all eyes watch the Wall Street ticker looking for a blip or two, to silence those already on the window ledges screaming "Code Blue".

I represent one and only one vote.

To be elected; it takes earning several hundred million votes, like mine, and holding on to them, despite a "Fire-for-effect" barrage of negativity. Attacks that included using pre-recorded messages dialed by computers, actors chanting hate slogans, on-cue, at Palin events with reporters prevented, by Palin Staff, from establishing who the hate mongers were, labeling Obama as a terrorist and deliberately spreading lies about Obama's character and reputation.

A smear campaign so brutal and unfair that it has prompted top Republican voices for openly admit it being so; prompting some, including former Secretary of State, Colin Powell, to endorse the Democrat, Barack Obama, over the candidate of their own Party.

When the computer calls you to urge you to think otherwise than what you know to be true; remember the state of affairs we are and just hang-up!

I think Computers shouldn't be allowed to make Political Telephone Calls.

Quick Reply: President Who?