Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

President Who?

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 10:18 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default President Who?

Well its close to election time. Lets see what you all think? I myself will vote, but I will be glad to see this election done with. I'm really tired of hearing about it. The commercials are stupid to boot. Please let us all vote and get this done.

Old 10-22-2008, 02:26 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: President Who?

Sorry 03.SS.montecarlo, I know you're not aware of this because you're new to the site. (Welcome to the forum BTW)
But the poll (voting) feature doesn't work. It's currently broken.

Old 10-22-2008, 07:38 AM

[align=center]I voted, but I wish we had more choices.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I hope/pray that we get a leader that will lead by example,[/align][align=center]and surround himself with competent, experienced members[/align][align=center]in his cabinet. Our country, our World has many problems to[/align][align=center]confront, and deal with in the present, and future.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Found the below article, that I found interesting. I share : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

Maybe It's Your Civiv Duty Not to Vote ?[/align]

Should Uninformed Voters Be Casting Their Vote on Nov. 4?
[align=center][/align]

By JOHN STOSSEL
Oct. 9, 2008
[align=center][/align]

Related
[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]
Click on below link for ABC article
[align=center][/align]
[:-]
[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]
[align=center][/align]
There is a Price we all pay for `Freedom
[align=center][/align]
"Free 2 `be anyone you want 2 `be"
?
[align=center][/align]

[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/4DB02828C438404686DACF65F816DB8A.gif[/IMG]

Old 10-22-2008, 03:44 PM

geeze, i guess i should have figured that out by voting in my own poll. lol never mind then.

Old 10-23-2008, 12:39 AM

I'm voting for Obama. According to the latest polls he has an insurmountable lead over McCain and enough Electoral College Votes in the bag, as you read my Post, to be elected President.

The Republican's were sleepwalking when allowed McCain to select Sarah Palin as Vice President to that old, angry, confused Senator whose Policies are Xeroxed copies of George W's failed "Inish1tives" which pushed the Economic System to the brink of failure and cost $700,000,000,000.00 to keep from an inevitable collapse which would have triggered an Economic Depression of such magnitude the Dollar would have become nearly worthless in the Global Economy. While Republican's at the end of their first Terms are busy boxing-up their personal effects after reading Poll Results showing Early Voters requesting their Ballots registered as Democrats leading Republican Early Vote requests by nearly 4 -to- 1, it is possible, (depending on voting in 5 toss-up States) that after Election Day, both the House and Senate will be controlled by the Democrats and Filibuster-proof!

There is a New Day Dawning on these beloved United States.
You'll be able to say you that you took part in the reformation of The following the George W. Bush Administration's attempt to lead ot into despair.
Vote for Barak Obama on Election Day.

Old 10-23-2008, 08:15 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

i'm leaning Obama right now. McCain is too old, had too many health problems, and has several mental "lapses" i guess you could call them. he refuses to compromise (a President needs to compromise, you can't get everything you want in that office), he has the hottest temper, second to Clinton, on the Senate floor. he's mentioned Checkoslovakia a few times, a country that hasn't existed since the Soviet collapsed (although there is still a Check Republic). McCain just seems like he isn't htere sometimes. He should have learned the last 3 times or so he ran for President that no one wanted him.

Rick, you say the Republicans were sleep walking when they let him choose Sarah Palin, well they were sleep walking for sure when they nominated him for President. ANY, and let me say again, ANY of the other Republicans were better candidates that McCain. If you ahd watched those debates, you would see that McCain took ANY question and turned into something about the war, he was drifting from topic to topic, seeming unable to focus to me (or just didn't want to discuss anything but Iraq). However, even the Republicans who voted for him claim they didn't like him but thought that "He has the best chacne of beating a Democrat in November." That was stupid. You vote for the one who is the best for this country. In my opinion, that was Mike Huckabee (because I love some FairTax, but thats another debate, this one is about the Presidents).

So in summary, Republicans were stupid to nominate McCain and deserve to lose this election for their lack of judgement.

Obama 08!!

Old 10-23-2008, 10:20 PM

Well, I just can't vote for Obama. Why? you ask, becausehe is a democrat liberal. too many issues, like gun control, abortion, and other things liberal democrats view them in a way I don't personally like. I dont like the fact of public knowledge of an exit for Iraq, that is a military issue that should not be shared with everyone in the world, why would you ever tell the enemy what your planning to do thats crazy. Anyway I'm rambling now. I do agree that Mike Huckabee, should have been the canidate.

Old 10-23-2008, 10:55 PM

although i am not registered i would be votingfor obama. he is the furthest we can get from bush.
but there are a couple things about it. is america ready for a black president? is the white house still the "white house"?

the link is a bit racist (not my intent) my buddy sent me this: (its some funny stuff)
http://www.voteforthe****er.com/

Old 10-23-2008, 11:16 PM

"Not my intent" you say ...
Bullsh1t!
It's racist ... and YOU know it.
Your buddy?

Your racist buddy sent it to his racist friend.
It's OK. You can be a racist.
Just don't a closet racist.
They're the worst kind!!!

Old 10-24-2008, 12:16 AM

Let me start by saying that I'm a registered Libertarian. Many years ago I was even a registered Democrat. I came from a long line of conservative democrats. I do not think the latter group exists anymore. With that being said, I will not nor cannot vote for the candidate with Marxist intent and leanings.

Quick Reply: President Who?