Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

The NEW Look

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 03:39 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

I dont really like the new look either. I hate that the sigs dont work now. I finally got the sections organized so they showed new posts first instead of just being all mixed up. I keep getting an error message when I try and get into my User CP. I cant change any settings now.

Old 03-08-2009, 05:54 PM

how come i can only see one post?

Old 03-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I've fixed some of the avatars.

I started looking at people's profile pics and re-sized them to fit into the size restrictions for avatars.

The maximum size (dimensions) is 80 pixels x 80 pixels. The file size can't be larger than 19.5 kB. If you don't know how big your avatar is, simply right click on the pic and click properties. A small window should come up and the size information should be in there.

I can re-size and/or edit your avatars for you.

Sigs are a different story. I can edit your sigs, but so far haven't been successful in getting people's sig pics to work. I have no idea why mine works and others don't. My sig pic was working when the software change took place. I got extremely lucky.

I'm trying my best to do what I can. Hopefully the techs aren't done with us yet.

Old 03-08-2009, 06:07 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

Originally Posted by silver1
how come i can only see one post?
At the time you posted, there was only one post on page 6 of this thread.

You should be able to see the other five pages by clicking on the page number.

Old 03-08-2009, 06:08 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

How did you upload your sig photo? I mean did you use photobucket or use another method. It seems like all the photobucket sigs dont work. Just curious if you used something else maybe thats why your sig works and not ours.

Old 03-08-2009, 06:52 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

Mine is on photobucket too. That's why I don't understand why mine is working and others don't. Actually, my sig photo is way bigger than what the site claims is the limit. So more accurately, I don't know why MY sig pic is working. According to what I've seen so far, my sig pic should be too big.

I don't get it.

Old 03-08-2009, 07:06 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mine is on photobucket too. That's why I don't understand why mine is working and others don't. Actually, my sig photo is way bigger than what the site claims is the limit. So more accurately, I don't know why MY sig pic is working. According to what I've seen so far, my sig pic should be too big.

We all know why your's works and the rest of our's don't. Hahahahaha

Old 03-08-2009, 08:08 PM

Some accounts might not be allowed to. I have the following listed and as you can see I only have the option of NOT having an avatar.

Edit - I noticed that when the posted the single radial button next to Do not use an avatar disappeared. But that is the only option I have listed. There is nothing available for me to upload an avatar.

Avatars are small graphics that are displayed under your username whenever you post.
Do not use an avatar
Note: if you have a custom avatar selecting this option will delete it.

Old 03-08-2009, 08:15 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

Originally Posted by 04 Intimidator

Avatars are small graphics that are displayed under your username whenever you post.
Do not use an avatar
Note: if you have a custom avatar selecting this option will delete it.

that's what i have too, although i think taz was able to upload my pic somehow because my avatar shows up in the little box. there's still no way to actually upload one or change it.

Old 03-09-2009, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by ChevySSGirl
that's what i have too, although i think taz was able to upload my pic somehow because my avatar shows up in the little box. there's still no way to actually upload one or change it.

Yeah, Taz fixed mine as well. He's a real asset to this site.

Quick Reply: The NEW Look