Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Most Hated Car

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 09:15 PM
Question Most Hated Car

Ok so I guess you could say im just trying to get to know everyone but heres another question. What car out on the street do you hate the most? Could be the car itself or just could be the type of person that drives them. I know probably a lot of people are gonna go with some sort of tuner or ricer. I dont mind these cars too much as some of em are actually pretty clever and fast. My personal choice is the Ford Mustang. How I loathe the car itself and the stereotypical driver. Ford Pushes as much HP they can outta that high maintenece little 8. And then if its in the wrong persons hands is done with in under a year. Theres so many reasons why I hate it but this video pretty much sums it up. Looking forward to everyone elses choices!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvx3A3r3hCU

Old 12-27-2009, 09:23 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

im gonna have to agree with u on that i hate Mustangs but most of all the type of owner it attracts, mustangs are a dime a dozen around here & every one who has one thinks there bad ***, but then get beat by a Nissan Maxima, now my dream car is a Mustang but its a Saleen S281 S/C is the mustang i want at least those dont have idiot owners like all others

Old 12-27-2009, 09:27 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

Mustangs arent bad cars. It wouldnt be my first choice for a car, but any vehicle that has been around for 45 years must have done something right. Its pretty much a good mix of power and value, plus they are easy as hell to work on so anyone can mod them.

Personally I hate anything mopar. From my experiences they are some of the most unreliable vehicles on the road, crudely built and yet there are people who will buy nothing but Mopar. They are the same people who say how good Mopar vehicles are and then complain that the vehicle is always in the shop.

Old 12-27-2009, 09:30 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Every prius driver or large truck SUV toyota driver. They all think they are huge and pwn the road, and the prius drivers are just annoying. I was listening to some guy brag about his 15 inch rims he was having shipped in for his prius.....

Old 12-27-2009, 09:37 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

evo and sti

Old 12-27-2009, 09:37 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well the Chevy Camaro has another liter of displacement.... so that's yet another piece that makes them uneven, supercharger or not.

I think he should have been more specific about Mustang owners, namely, it's the V6 owners who completely suck. The GT guys are alright, but the 03 and 04 Cobra guys are just awesome! It is HARD to find a stock 03-04 Cobra Mustang to run against!

But I'm the resident Ford defender guy as I have a Torino in the back yard....

I have a problem with the high end European stuff. BMW's aren't so bad, but the Mercedes and Jaguar owners are jerks. I notice driving in the big city on the interstate that if one is coming down the on ramp on an 8 lane divided highway, he is about to cut across 4 lanes of traffic and lay the throttle down in the far left lane. Bet on it, it's going to happen. Good thing myself and a Jaguar owner were paying attention one day as we almost got into an accident with a Mercedes owner on I-40 in Raleigh, NC one day.

I also have a problem with the Cobalt owners sometimes, they are basically just American ricers.

I find the Camaro and Firebird guys a little more hard edged (like teh guy in this video) than Mustang owners, who are generally more approachable and friendly.

Old 12-27-2009, 09:45 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Mustang guys around here are aholes, V6, GT, Cobra it dosnt really matter only a few are ok but most think there all that b/c they got a stang, i like the car just not the owner

Old 12-27-2009, 10:00 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'm sorry to do this guys. But I have to close this thread.

The newer members are not aware of this, but this exact topic has been brought up before. With ugly results.

In the past, this topic has started arguments, insulted people, and caused people to leave the forum angry.

I know that's not the intent of anyone who has already posted in this thread. And so far the topic is going okay. But I know the potential this topic has. And the topic needs to end now while people are still in a good mood. Especially me!

Thanks!