Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

More food for thought...

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 12:30 PM
Default RE: More food for thought...

ORIGINAL: knightfan26917

ORIGINAL: 04 Intimidator

I think we need some more passionate people in this society.
But only certain types, eh?

I should say for positive results. If a person is passionate about drugs, yeah we can get rid of them. I just see too many people that are just ho hum in their lives and watch life pass them by.

Personally my passion is still women. Love to meet them and be with them.

By the way, I just caught myself doing this move in the bar the last few nights and it helped me get a girls phone number so much more easily as it was what I did in the past 8 years ago before I met my ex-wife. I can't believe how long it took me to get back in the game on this one.

Anyway I was asking for a girls phone number a few times and it was unsuccessful and came off toolish. Last night I just took out my cell phone typed in the girls first name - I was doing this standing right next to her so she could see me typing - asked her for her last name and then her phone number. Like I said I've done this successfully the last few nights after being shot down by asking. Gotta do the demand thing. I used to do this same thing before my cell phone by pulling out my black book right in front of the girl and writting it in or just handing her a pen and letting her figure it out herself. Pisses me off that I keep forgetting all these things I used to do in the past. Hope this advice helps others.

Old 01-12-2008, 07:28 PM
Default RE: More food for thought...

lol the other thing you can do is walk up to the women in question and grab her hand and lightly pull her to you and tell her she smells nice. and tha tshe is goign to go out with you on such and such date.
then dont ask her what time or where to go .
Just let her know your going to go to a movie/dinner etc...
and tell her you will be there to get her at such and such time the movie will start at this time.

trick is you dont really ask her out you tell her she is going out.
Then you make sure that she understands that it is a date.