Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Mod Wiz Mag vs G/P's Vette : )

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 06:32 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Mod Wiz Mag vs G/P's Vette : )

Hey 'Space......

I know your grandfather bought your Monte.. now that he has a 'Vette to drive, maybe he'll sell it back to you for a super/super price?

Old 05-03-2008, 06:41 PM

ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

i just gave the local vette guy in town a go today with my magnum oooh that was fun, it was even the hole way up the road, then @ about 75 mph the magnum pulled a little on him i think by the time we were @ 100mph i had a fender on him, and that was with my 22's
Wow thats awesome. Have you taken your wagon to the track? Sounds like high 12's.

Old 05-04-2008, 05:19 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

Hey 'Space......

I know your grandfather bought your Monte.. now that he has a 'Vette to drive, maybe he'll sell it back to you for a super/super price?
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hi `Duane,[/align][align=center]My g/p didn't buy my 06LT3, I sold it to a neighbor[/align][align=center]for $18K in Sept 07 : ([/align][align=center]I hope in my future to buy the Vette from my Grandfather : )[/align][align=center]That would be super/super to own a Vette, but I'm still on [/align][align=center]high risk insurance until I turn 21 : ([/align][align=center]I am covered on my g/p insurance : ) My g/f & I took it[/align][align=center]out yesterday & drove up to Ron Jon's Surf Shop in [/align][align=center]Cocoa Beach : ) I felt like a RichKid 4 a day : )[/align][align=center]It was a beautiful day, but my g/f thought I was crazy trying[/align][align=center]to find a SAFE PARKING SPOT : ) I would hate[/align][align=center]to have someone bang into `it : ( I would go postal : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I hope in the distance future to be able to work a deal with[/align][align=center]my g/p : ) I would have to give `up a lot to get one...4-Sure.[/align][align=center]Good to see you back online : )[/align]

[hr]

[align=center]Mod `Wiz,[/align][align=center]Super Race against the Vette, Congrat's : )[/align][align=center]I would like to change the exhaust on the Vette, and[/align][align=center]do a K&N Ram System. I think I could get it into the[/align][align=center]high 12's : ) Maybe ? lol ~ lol [/align][align=center]I want to go `up to Eckler Corvettes inTitusville, Florida[/align][align=center]and check out their parts inventory & performance mod's.[/align][align=center](It will be a dream 'what I desire trip: )[/align][align=center]The future beholds `us all....I just hope there's fuel @ a[/align][align=center]affordable cost : )[/align][align=center]My first priority is finishing my degree, (I have a job waiting), &[/align][align=center]getting a home for my g/f & I : )[/align][align=center]"Giving `Up 2 Get", isn't E.Z. Zometimes : )[/align][align=center]Peace/Out from `Space[/align][align=center]EnJoy[/align]