Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

~ Thanks Mod Wiz Kidd ~

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 07:37 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default ~ Thanks Mod Wiz Kidd ~

[align=center]Congratulation to Moderator Wiz Kidd[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]~ Josh Wismer ~[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]for being the MCF TOP POSTER.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]4,100 + helpful post[/align][align=center]The members appreciate your dedication to our[/align][align=center]Monte Carlo Family[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Also,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Happy Birthday [/align][align=center][X(]Sorry we are late [X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]You are not just getting older, you are getting better : )[/align][align=center]You have freely donated your time, and knowledge to[/align][align=center]all the members in a friendly, informative manner.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]You are an asset to the MCF, and to all the members.[/align][align=center]We appreciate you![/align][align=center][/align][align=center]THANKS[/align][align=center]from the[/align][align=center]MCF MEMBERS, Moderator's & The Administration.[/align][align=center]Oh,[/align][align=center]The Beach Bums, & Space baked you a cake[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]* It has aspecial ingredient[/align][align=center]Don't share with children : )[/align][align=center]

[hr]

[/align][align=center]Member's, please post your words, your`Thanks[/align]

Old 07-30-2007, 07:59 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: ~ Moderator Wiz Kidd ~ Congratulations : )

thanks space & gang and space wife hehe

Old 07-30-2007, 11:54 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

"THANKS"

[sm=smiley20.gif][sm=shades.gif]

Old 07-30-2007, 11:56 AM

[align=center]The silent majority wishes you well, but I think they must be afraid[/align][align=center]to post for some unknown reasons ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]ATTENTION: MCF MEMBER's[/align][align=center]it's `ok to post a[/align][align=center]Thanks[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 07-30-2007, 12:58 PM

What's the special ingredient? lol

Old 07-30-2007, 03:49 PM

Happy Birthday Wiz!!! Any special plans?

I would like to thank Josh, on the behalf of the other members of the staff for the great job that he does here, and congrats on being the new top poster!!! The moderators of this site do an awesome job of keeping MCF a great place for the members to share their enthusiasm for their montes...[8D]

Old 07-30-2007, 04:37 PM

Thanks!!
Your help does not go un-noticed.

Old 07-30-2007, 05:14 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

thanks guyz

thanks for all the birthday wish's, it was a good day, i think the harry potter book was my birthday present...lol

Old 07-31-2007, 05:41 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Patrick

Happy Birthday Wiz!!! Any special plans?

I would like to thank Josh, on the behalf of the other members of the staff for the great job that he does here, and congrats on being the new top poster!!! The moderators of this site do an awesome job of keeping MCF a great place for the members to share their enthusiasm for their montes...[8D]
[/align][align=center][/align]
Patrick
Administrator

[align=center][/align]

Old 07-31-2007, 08:37 AM

Thanks WIZ, You and the other great posters on this site have saved me a million in time and frusteration with my monte and common problems!!!

Thanks again!!

Quick Reply: ~ Thanks Mod Wiz Kidd ~