Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Friday July 16, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 10:47 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

What iz up space man !! How u livin

Old 07-16-2010, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Blazed SS
What iz up space man !! How u livin
...Hi Keith & Member's,
Well, I've been giving `up to get, and working 7 nights a week
saving for a home, another Monte & for my g/f going to Med School...It's never ending, but I'm happy 2 `be...The Beach is free & I walk it everyday with my grandfather...I love the Ocean, but don't surf much anymore : (
I don't like being an adult.... Responsibility `Sucks 4-Sure : )

Google's Earth ^^^^

Don't have much of a social life: My beachBum friends are working days, and my g/f is working out of town : (
The MCF is my social net `Life : )
I take care of my grandfather during the day & multi task
with home stuff....

I don't get the chance to drive that often & mostly use my skateboard or bike to get around....
I'm just giving `up to get to my dreams, but always try to
extract the most from each day that I've been given....
Now, I bet you're sorry that you asked LOL

Wish you & readers a Happy Day/WeekEnd
Peace/Happy ~> `Out

Attached Thumbnails MCF Members Blog: Friday July 16, 2010-spacebeach.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 07-16-2010 at 11:03 AM.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:21 AM

IT HERTZ
5 Year Member

Ok first of all i am glad i asked !!
2nd of all i think it is great the you spend time with you grandfather whether you are just hanging out on the beach for free or just shooting the breeze the time you get with him is priceless and you are making memories that will stick with you for life!! I lost my grand father to west nile 4 years ago now and i will tell you that i miss his crazy story's allot he was a mans man and seemed very hard as i remember him as a child but as i got older hes kindness showed though he fought in ww2 and we talked allot about his time over seas !! And his first car ect. Ect .

#3 sorry to hear that your gf is out of town allot but i am sure that the time you send with her is great !! Just try to make it special and let go of some of the day to day drama and just make your time with her the best you can / i know that it sucks to be a adult some time but would you really want to go back to having some one tell you what you can and cant do ect.ect.

#4 how coo is that i live 1/2 hr and over a mt. Pass to get to work i wish i had more time to ride to work on a bike and such it would save me a ton of money = )

#5 and last of all if i ever make it out to florida can you teach me how to surf i have always wanted to do that . So jealous of you on that one there .it is on my bucket list

you have a great weekend also man
your mc brother form another mother
keith

Last edited by Blazed SS; 07-16-2010 at 11:32 AM.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:38 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space whats the time table on your 7 days a week working? How long will you need to do this?

Old 07-16-2010, 11:41 AM

...Thanks `Keith for your words/post.
My grandfather is my best friend & mentor. My mother dropped me `off with him when I was only 10 days old & has never returned (I was a BADD Baby: )...(My grandfather says that that I was just a kid that fell from a unknown `Space : )He has given up a lot to raise/teach `me with his senior citizen friends. The Bum's & I are all throw away kids that have been raised, and home schooled by senior relative(s)...It's our BeachSpaceSeniorCitizen Village : ) It's like our own planet, and don't get to many out of townee's in our area, and when they do come, they leave their thrash and don't have respect for nature...

It's now my turn to take care of my grandfather, and he is doing better everyday, and I enjoy every day with him 4-Sure : )
Several of the Seniors log on2 the MCF & read our posts, and they know all the active member's and always ask about certain member's when I see them : ) They call our forum the MCF Soaps : ) LOL

WoW we's been Blog'in : ) LOL
Ok, whose next to post their life story

I think it's your turn, Yes YOU read'in this
We need activity on our forum to keep it active and make our
sponsor's `Happy.....If they are happy ? they keep paying for us to exist & that's a good thing Where would I go `if there were no MCF ? I've been banned from all the Xrated sites Ok, your turn.....Peace/Happy~>`Out

Last edited by Space; 07-16-2010 at 11:54 AM.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:51 AM

IT HERTZ
5 Year Member

WHO IS NEXT ??

Old 07-16-2010, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Teacher
Space whats the time table on your 7 days a week working? How long will you need to do this?

Hi `Todd,
Projection Time Table unknown , but I hope it is not 4-ever ~>4-Sure We are just "Giving `Up to get to our `Dreams".
My g/f is now a RN, and hopefully I will be able to slow down
when she finishes school and becomes a doctor....
We've been 2gether since we were 5 years `old...Oh, she is working just as hard or more then I....

I'm sure that you can relate...From your past posts I know that you have also been giving `up a lot to get your degree's and you are still working hard to finish....It seems nothing good in our lives are E.Z> 4-Sure...

I still want to go back & get my Master's when my g/f finishes her doc degree : ) My grandfather taught me that "Dreams are where we want to `go & work is how I'll get there"..., I am following his teachings, cause I've never found him to be wrong...."I've tried"
Thanks for your post/concerns/interest and all your contributions to our Monte Carlo Family...
Peace/Happy ~>`Out : )

Old 07-16-2010, 11:57 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Morning Everyone.

Busy morning on the board today.

Popcorn anyone?

Old 07-16-2010, 12:03 PM

IT HERTZ
5 Year Member

I will take 2

Old 07-16-2010, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Blazed SS
I will take 2
LOL `Keith, wow U must be Rich @ $100 a bag or for a Oz
of King J.J.'s Smok'in PopCorn : ) WOW

I think J.J., is putting more then Corn in his `PoPCorn...
Remember, it's HAND PoPPed WoW...
& it will do the same thing to your Head...
I heard that some people are Smok'in King J.J.'s Pop'in Corn
He's gona be RICH : )

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Friday July 16, 2010