Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

looking for a NEW Home :)

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 10:07 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
and quiet ducted a/c, ours is sooooooo noisy it freakin ROARS yet our neighbors is quiet.... must be the setup.
We were in a 3 yrs old Newmar motor coach and the A/C was on. And you couldn't even hear it. It was 96 outside and 74 inside. Never heard or felt anything. Duct air depends on the manufacturer. I've been in a Fleetwood motorhome and OMG the A/C was noisy & loud. And took a while to cool everything off. Keane, They even put full size house refrigerators in some. You got to go to look at some of the Newer models they have out now. Hell some of the Class C motorhome cost as much as some of the older motorhome now! Thats NUTS.

Old 07-13-2012, 10:16 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by STUMPMI
Bottom line.....

I was Once told:

If you have to ask... how much is it?
You probably cant afford it!
Thats a bunch of crap! My buddy is Phoenix retired Air Force. Him & I went to a couple of shows while we were out there. He's not hurting for $$ His dad own's a Ford dealer. These two guys are so cheap it makes me laugh. They always ask whats your bottom line? Then the Fun starts when they gang up on a salesmen Its funny to watch them to go at it with a sales person. man or women. Like his Dad told him. Your fight for your Money and their fighting to sell. Once in at a big show in AZ. They had this poor guy and his boss down below the sales price. by $ another $ 10,000. Here's a $ 385,000 M/home and they had him so low the guy told him I can't not go any further. Or I'm just giving it to you But the wife's are worst. They had this salesman on the phone talking to his boss. ha ha So don't believe that crap.

Old 07-13-2012, 11:17 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Thats a bunch of crap! My buddy is Phoenix retired Air Force. Him & I went to a couple of shows while we were out there. He's not hurting for $$ His dad own's a Ford dealer. These two guys are so cheap it makes me laugh. They always ask whats your bottom line? Then the Fun starts when they gang up on a salesmen Its funny to watch them to go at it with a sales person. man or women. Like his Dad told him. Your fight for your Money and their fighting to sell. Once in at a big show in AZ. They had this poor guy and his boss down below the sales price. by $ another $ 10,000. Here's a $ 385,000 M/home and they had him so low the guy told him I can't not go any further. Or I'm just giving it to you But the wife's are worst. They had this salesman on the phone talking to his boss. ha ha So don't believe that crap.
I guess i shpould go there for my next 1 rick lol

Old 07-13-2012, 03:58 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
We were in a 3 yrs old Newmar motor coach and the A/C was on. And you couldn't even hear it. It was 96 outside and 74 inside. Never heard or felt anything. Duct air depends on the manufacturer. I've been in a Fleetwood motorhome and OMG the A/C was noisy & loud. And took a while to cool everything off. Keane, They even put full size house refrigerators in some. You got to go to look at some of the Newer models they have out now. Hell some of the Class C motorhome cost as much as some of the older motorhome now! Thats NUTS.
Thats what we have a fleetwood and ya it does take forever too cool off, that i didn't like. when we were traveling to florida and stop for the night it would take all night too cool off, rediculous