Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

If you like McCain

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 10:36 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008
Default If you like McCain

you'll like this, if not, it's still a good video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8
Thank you to all of who serve or have served this great country.

Old 09-08-2008, 12:12 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: If you like McCain

I like McCain, But I can't vote for him now. If he didnt survive his term. I wouldnt want his running mate Palin running the country. Her husband doesnt even want to be an American! Shes pretty radical. Bad decision on McCains part, IMO.

Old 09-08-2008, 01:44 PM

[align=center][align=center][sm=americanasmiley.gif][/align]Hi Becky,[/align][align=center]I am stillundecided on who I am going to vote for ? ? ?[/align][align=center]It saddens me that the candidates will spent over $ (1)One BillionDollars + trying[/align][align=center]to get elected, but there are still many family going without food/shelter etc in [/align][align=center]the USA : ([/align][align=center]The USA is printing money like crazy, and we really need a competent leader,[/align][align=center]and people in our government to account for our wasted spending.[/align][align=center](Who is going to pay our debts ?) our children ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]There has to be a better way. I still am confused by the issues.[/align][align=center]I just know that the majority of the elderly are barely making it on their Social Security,[/align][align=center]and they can`t get the health care they need. They are the lucky ones that have not[/align][align=center]lost their 401 K or retirement investments.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We need good, honest leaders...Are these the ones ? [/align][align=center]Who is your son voting for ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hearing, or reading the news across the USA is sad.[/align][align=center]I wish we could lead by example, and be respected in ourWorld (Planet Earth).[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I wish we would win the War on Crime,Poverty, Health Care, etc.,before we go to other[/align][align=center]countries and attempt to solve their problems.[/align][align=center]I shall continue to search for the answers, and pray[/align][align=center][/align][align=center](Time for some humor : )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Do you feel the Excitement [:-]?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Save U?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We can be whoever our PR People Make us : )[/align][align=center]I luv UMcBush[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Mrs. Vice President of the USA ?[/align][align=center]Oh WoW[/align][align=center][sm=americanasmiley.gif][/align]

Old 09-08-2008, 02:04 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

you know that Sarah Palin picture turned out to be a Photoshop don't you?

Old 09-08-2008, 02:21 PM
Photobucket

Personally I don't like any of the choices we have for Pres or VP. I tend to lean Replublican on most things, but not all. When you get right down to it, neither will do what they say they will even if they want to, their hands will be tied by our lovely Congress so we could put a monkey in there and get the same results.

Old 09-08-2008, 06:41 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Unfortunately, I think Becky is right. Promises can be made till the cows come home. One person just can't make changes in government alone.
We have been bombarded with all kinds of information, mis-information, and hype about both candidates. The really hard part is trying to filter through everything and make a decision.

Space, thought I'd dig up an old pic from my files. Remember this one?

[IMG]local://upfiles/2963/11B5F2FB3DF34B1186454DF0AF292DFE.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Photobucket

Now that sounds like a plan. Let's write-in Space for Pres.

Old 09-09-2008, 04:31 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Taz

Space, thought I`d dig up an old pic from my files. Remember this one?

[IMG]local://upfiles/2963/11B5F2FB3DF34B1186454DF0AF292DFE.jpg[/IMG]
[/align][align=center]LOL Mod `Taz,[/align][align=center]I think GP `Dave made that picture : )[/align][align=center](Miss GP Daves Posts)[/align][align=center]__________________________________________________ _________[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]My teacher/mentor/grandfather has always taught me, & said[/align][align=center]"Aperson is only as good or bad as the actions of their words."[/align][align=center]I have found his teachings, and wisdom to be true.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Our World has many problems, and it seems that greed has[/align][align=center]been controlling many in power : ([/align][align=center]I hope the people of our Worldrise `up, and demand[/align][align=center]integrity in their leadership.[/align][align=center]The World only needs one law/commandment/rule.[/align][align=center]1. "Thou shall not purposely hurt yourself, or others,[/align][align=center]and everyone must do everything within their powers[/align][align=center]to stop the `hurt to others.[/align][align=center]Peace/Happiness to `all `amen[/align][align=center][:-]Oh WoW[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]EveryOne Shall Have Their Own `Space[/align][align=center]on My`Space...I promise : )
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/49BF22F4EC9F4FE2B263FADFEF93FC0E.jpg[/IMG] [/align]