Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

I think my brothers crazy what do you think...

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 09:27 PM
3 Year Member1 Year Member

OF course lol

Old 02-02-2012, 09:33 PM

I agree with everyone else. its the menality. I have a good friend in which his whole family is huge on domestics, but his little brother thinks he knows everything. he has gotten himself a little 90's 4 door accord that has become his project, has put on his 50 hp rims and jdm body parts... not to mention he actually got a tattoo saying some more nonsence about jdm and has the nerve to put on fb a pic that says F Domestics with a little ricer integra flicking off a mustang. Makes me want to go to where he lives and knock some sence into his metric sized head.

Old 02-02-2012, 09:34 PM

Ask your brother if he is familiar with the term "crank walk."
And Gregg, I rather like the 3.0 Mitsubishi V6 in my '90 Daytona.:p Until it breaks, I suppose.

Old 02-02-2012, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by forgotten
I agree with everyone else. its the menality. I have a good friend in which his whole family is huge on domestics, but his little brother thinks he knows everything. he has gotten himself a little 90's 4 door accord that has become his project, has put on his 50 hp rims and jdm body parts... not to mention he actually got a tattoo saying some more nonsence about jdm and has the nerve to put on fb a pic that says F Domestics with a little ricer integra flicking off a mustang. Makes me want to go to where he lives and knock some sence into his metric sized head.
Its all about what you prefer honestly I think most imports are jokes, they are basically getting huge though because of all the movies you see that street racers have them. I really don't car if my american car has 240hp or even less if it means I have to own an intergra or a civic to have 500 hp I'll pass anyday because ik I'll never use it and what does treet racing really accomplish. The parents of lost teens from these tragic accidents know what it feels like and what street racing does to families. Trying to prove you eagle talon is better than a mustang and getting kille din the process is really not worth it.

Old 02-02-2012, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by KJRich
Ask your brother if he is familiar with the term "crank walk."
And Gregg, I rather like the 3.0 Mitsubishi V6 in my '90 Daytona.:p Until it breaks, I suppose.
idk if he is but I do know hes framiliar witht he sound "boom" well something of that sorts as every car he buys ends up junked in 3 months from street racing or extremly heavy beating

Old 02-02-2012, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by BlackRainSS
Its all about what you prefer honestly I think most imports are jokes, they are basically getting huge though because of all the movies you see that street racers have them. I really don't car if my american car has 240hp or even less if it means I have to own an intergra or a civic to have 500 hp I'll pass anyday because ik I'll never use it and what does treet racing really accomplish. The parents of lost teens from these tragic accidents know what it feels like and what street racing does to families. Trying to prove you eagle talon is better than a mustang and getting kille din the process is really not worth it.
yep. For a daily driver, I could see getting a civic or any other import (except sentras, seperate story) for alot of reason, but the (fake) tuner thing that movies have put warped their minds into a cultlike adolescent stupor.

Old 02-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

So he decides he wants to tear it apart and make it at least 605 hp eclipse feel free to comment.
Now that is funny a 600HP eclipse..

Old 02-02-2012, 09:57 PM

SOOO dumb. why put 600hp in a tin can?

Old 02-02-2012, 10:10 PM

Monte Of The Month -- September 2011
2011 Monte Of The Year

he's just jealous, him and his friend :p, eclipses are gay he'll learn his lesson one day and buy a monte and his friend a Ram

Old 02-02-2012, 10:19 PM

His friend gave me a bunch of grief over having a 99 ram 1500, he said Dodges are total junk and the Ram series is the worst because of the trannys basically he is someone who thinks american cars are trash and any truck is junk unless it s adiesel, all this coming from aguy who has no lisc and owns a 2000 eclipse that he has put over $4,500 into to ge tit to run correctly.
You can only fight those comments with cold hard facts. Fact number one: the engine of choice for top fuel dragsters are HEMI's. A Dodge engine that was developed almost sixty years ago. Fact number two: Dodge used to build the Torqueflight transmission. For durability, reliability, and performance there is nothing out there that can compare to it. Even when it was horribly abused it usually would still get you home. Fact number three: those JUNK DODGES seem to break all records at most of the auction houses for highest prices paid going across the auction block. No insult intended guys but a hemi Challenger will bring in more money that almost any 396 or 454 Chevy. I guess they are not so much junk after all.

Quick Reply: I think my brothers crazy what do you think...