Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

I have returned

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 10:31 PM
Default I have returned

How's it going.5 months without a computer sucks. My old computer, after 4years finally kicks the bucket. And all data waslost. A couple of weeks later I bought a computer from radio shack. And I had that for a month and It die.... Needless to say I wasnt happy. I took it back and they said they can't refund my money, but they can send it in and have it repaired for no charge. That was a week before thanksgiving and did not get it back until januray........Oh yeah..and it wasn't repaired[sm=badbadbad.gif] They told me that it wasn't repaired because the service center, couldn't get a hold of me to ask if it was ok, to repair my computer...........[sm=dontgetit.gif] Call me crazy, but my computer didn't just travel over 4 states, just to say hello.

How ever I got my computer to work, thanks to some people at work and some parts from my old computer. I gave it to my dad, and Igot a new one. For some reason the sight of it sickens me.

Old 02-21-2007, 11:08 PM
Default RE: I have returned

[align=center]Hi Darren, -Zip,[/align][align=center]Welcome back to the forum : )[/align][align=center]I knew U were out there somewhere driving[/align][align=center]aroundin space. I just figured you got lost like I do all the time.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I can also relate to computer problems. Mine is over[/align][align=center]10 years old and it's old & slow : ([/align][align=center]My dial-up connection is dialed by AOL snails.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We've missed your post & input to the forum. I will look[/align][align=center]forward to your future post. Oh, don't 4-get to vote for[/align][align=center]Monte of the Month...`ok : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]How's your Monte ? Any changes ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Wish U safe/happy miles on the inter-national web highways,[/align][align=center]`Space[/align]

Old 02-21-2007, 11:31 PM

Hi space, I did wreck the monte. did about 1700 dollars to it. Hit a patch of ice and ran over a sign.

Old 02-22-2007, 10:16 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

oh no! but you were ok weren't you??

welcome back to the site

Old 02-22-2007, 03:23 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome back. You probably had computer problems right about the time I joined the web site?

I too can relate to conputer problems. My girlfriend's computer froze up on us almost 2 months ago. I asked my brother in law to look at is but it must be too far gone to help? He's had it for over a month now.

Old 02-22-2007, 08:16 PM

No, I wasnt't hurt.

Old 02-22-2007, 11:33 PM

damn u wrecked the monte id was it seriously damagred?

Old 02-25-2007, 01:13 AM

The passnger front side was push in, it just miss the hood by 2 inches. So the top and bottom pannel was replace(also note the light assembly as well). And the tiretoo.(a nail). But good news I got the car inthe shopwithin three days. And he had it for onlythree days.So I didn'treally think to take any pics. I'am outa forty bucks. because he replace the lightand those came with cheap bulbs. And I had silver stars.I didn't think of that either to switch the bulbs.