Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

(Holiday Greetings to You : )

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 02:11 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Holiday Greetings to All

[align=center]Dear Santa,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It's me again, Space[/align][align=center]In case your reading my post.[/align][align=center]Here's aaerial view [/align][align=center]of my crib. [/align][align=center]I promise not to eat your cookies this year..`ok[/align][align=center]I even have some special brownie's for you.[/align][align=center]I gotthe recipefrom that 70's show.[/align][align=center]I think that you would really like them[/align][align=center]or maybe that's why you keep missing my crib.[/align][align=center]Below is the aerial view of my home.[/align][align=center]Thanks, `Space[/align][align=center][:-]Santa, the Red X marks the spot[:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Look forward to your visit[/align][align=center]`OK[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I'm outa here..[/align][align=center]Later[/align]

Old 12-23-2006, 09:15 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center][/align][align=center]from `Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]to your home..[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Peace to you and yours[/align][align=center]EnJoy the Season[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 12-23-2006, 07:04 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

everybody have a good and safe christmas

Old 12-25-2006, 04:01 PM

Dear Santa...

I haven't heard from you in a while...I started thinking about what I have done wrong, but then I realized you have probably just been busy visiting 04 Intimidator's house to drop off the "presents" or too busy trying to find Space's house...but now that you have clear directions, hopefully you will have more time to swing by my place. I saw on that one movie that you are lactose intolerant, which would explain why you never drank the milk I left for you...so this year I am leaving you a glass of soy milk, and some non-dairy cookies. Hope you enjoy, and hope to see some stuff under my tree. Also, if you can find the time, please make sure you visit all the members of MCF and leave them something very special for their Montes.

-Matt

Old 12-25-2006, 04:15 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

hope everybody had a good day for christmas and that santa was good to everyone

santa was very good to me and my family

Old 12-25-2006, 06:40 PM

well ya know were becomign a aging fourm here shortly lol we will be considerd the antique monte carlo fourm after 07 LOL
congrats Big J, and welcome to the team

Old 12-26-2006, 07:24 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well all n all Santa was good to me. (thank you very much santa)

Okay I didn't get the 1,000 piece Craftsman tool set I asked for but I did get some "Made In China" sockets Big Lots sell. Does anyone know how long the MIC sockets are warrantied for?

The car cover was nice as well. I may need to add another car's length toit so it'll fit over the '06 Monte. I can get stripped cotton at JoAnnFabrics on sale right now so I hope it's not too noticable when I graft on the stripped material to the blue car cover?

Oh I did get the 3-D Maglight I wanted to go in the LTZ Monte. Now if I could just afford some batteries for it things would be cool.

A buddy of mine got this white stick like thing from his girlfriend for Christmas. It has a "+" on it whatever that's suppose to mean? She said there were only two options, a "+", or "-".
But that hecould figure it out himself??????
Guess she didn't want him to have the one with the "-" on it as that would mean something was missing?

Old 12-27-2006, 01:23 PM

back at you Rocket man!!
and as far as monte Jaz gose he will never get out alive LOL