Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

What are you most thankful for this holiday season?

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2014, 09:24 AM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member
Default What are you most thankful for this holiday season?

Ok it is rather quiet on the forum today so I figured I would start this thread.
What are some of the things you are most thankful for this holiday season?
I will start with my list but I know once I post it I will come up with more...LOL
-My two beautiful daughters and one granddaughter
-My two beautiful Monte Carlos
-My health
-My job
-My 3 cats and one dog
-My friends
-The fact that I have a warm, safe place to live and I have plenty to eat
- And, of course the Monte Carlo Forum!!!
Thank you to all who make this great forum possible!!
May you all have a Happy Holiday season and a blessed New Year!!

Old 12-24-2014, 09:59 AM
Smile >Thanks Barbara<

Thanks `Barbara for starting a New MCF Thread on this topic + sharing the many things that you are thankful for in your `Life

I am also blessed with a created BeachBum Family.

#1. I'm thankful to my grandfather who took me in when my mother dropped me off when I was a few weeks old & never returned. He has given up so much to raise me & take good care of me.

#2. I am thankful for my girl friend that I met when I was just about five years old & I fell in love instantly (lol) She hit me >LOL< We have been 2gether now for over 2 decades.

#3. I am thankful to my Beach Bum family of seniors that help raise me with their throw away relative kids & we formed our own Beach Bum Family. They homeschooled us, mentored us & were always there for us...

#4. I'm thankful for good health, a great job & boss, + my best friends (brother's) Beach Bum's `Mike, Tommy & J.D. ("you can't choose your family, but you can chose your Friends") > I love my friends & Family 4-Sure.

#5. I'm thankful for my freedom & to those that gave their life + to keep us `free.

#6. I'm thankful that I can `be anyone that I am capable of being & that I can have anything I want in this life `if I am willing to work hard & give `up to get, give `up to keep and also to share with those in my life + those in need!

# 0 to a Million + I could fill our forum with the many things I am thankful for in my life & I don't want to leave out my Monte Carlo Family....I joined the MCF 9 years ago this Month & I have learned so much from so many on our forum from member's from all over planet earth. We are a very diverse group. Thanks everyone for being a big part of my life...

Wish all a very Happy/Thankful Holidays...

I depart in Pease & Happiness 2 `all.

Last edited by Space; 12-26-2014 at 05:29 AM.
Old 12-24-2014, 10:58 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Great thread Barbara!

What I am thankful for this Christmas

1) That we live in a country where we don't have to worry about our cities being attacked by terrorists fanatics

2) Thankful for my family Wifey, my daughter & her family, my son, and his girl-friend.

3) And my job, and that the fact I can and am able to retire in 2016

4) This group, and my Monte friends sorta like an AA
(Automotive Addicts)

5) The Lil Deuce, She has brought happiness, car friends, and a great hobby. She's my "Other" woman as wifey says.

Too may blessings to list here .

Old 12-24-2014, 12:33 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

I hear you about too many things to list here!
I have people that have passed away who shaped me into the person I am today and for that, I am eternally grateful.
Wow, and I forgot to mention our active military and veterans!! Thank you all for your service! I cannot believe I did not put that in there. I make American flags and flagpoles for a living and did not mention our veterans...Shame on me. My apologies.
Space-9 years? wow!!!! Congrats. In February I will have been here a year.
Tadd- If I had a significant other, I am sure my Montes would be considered the "other women" in my life!!!! LOL

Old 12-25-2014, 12:32 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thankful? Still have a few dollars in my pocket after all the damn X-mas sells, and after buying crap for all the ol friends poking their head in for a holiday treat. Almost $125 in whiskey, but at least they are the sharing type, until we start getting close to the bottom of the bottle, then they get plain ol mean on ya...

Old 12-25-2014, 04:51 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'm thankful for my family, friends, health, the fact I still have a job, and a home to live in.

Old 12-26-2014, 05:18 AM
Thumbs up >Bump Thread for More Member's to post/share<

Old 12-26-2014, 05:39 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Talking

I am thankful for God, family, friends, this wonderful country we live in, this Monte Carlo Family, my Monte Taz63, the fact the we could all gather, travel, and worship in our own way or not at all without persecution.In some other countries people can not. I could go on and on but yall get the picture. For me material possessions come and go but the bond of friendship last forever.

With that said, I am darn thankful for an addiction to Horsepower!

Old 12-26-2014, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Taz
I'm thankful for my family, friends, health, the fact I still have a job, and a home to live in.
AMEN! It's been a great year on my end.