Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

>Help>Help>Help<

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2016, 09:32 PM

OK Mike, I'm no expert on this, but I'm sure one of our knowledgeable members will chime in!

Malcolm
2000SS

Old 05-04-2016, 10:35 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

I always try to offer a helping and to other members as I have received same in the past. This place has been a great place for me to spend time over the past few years and meet some nice interesting people that share a love of the same thing

Old 05-05-2016, 10:46 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks Malcolm, `Ken & Member's for your posts.
I sure hope this thread encourages & reminds member's to stay active on the MCF & Help others

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 05-05-2016 at 10:50 AM.
Old 05-05-2016, 11:36 AM
Thumbs up MCF Staff

Staff of MonteCarloForum.com
These are the current Staff of the MonteCarloForum.
Click the links below for the profiles of each staff member.

Administrators Moderators
  • MAMONTE `Michael
  • P343 `Barbara
  • Space (on Medical Leave)
  • STUMPMI `David
  • Taz `Lou (Past MCF's only Administrator) Rebuild the MCF when it crashed.

All members of the staff serve as volunteers for the MonteCarloForum.com community on behalf of Internet Brands. None of the staff members are employed or compensated by Internet Brands. Just like many of us, they have jobs, family and other responsibilities outside of MonteCarloForum.com, but are frequently available to assist the MonteCarloForum.com community in a timely manner.

Thanks to our MCF Staff for their time & dedication to the MCF!

MonteCarloForum.com Rules
New User Limitations - Become a Full Member
Classified Section Information and Rules
Tech Guide Rules
Use of Subject Prefixes
The Daily Member's Blog
MonteCarloForum.com and Social Media/Networking Sites
Monte of the Month Rules and Requirements

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 05-05-2016 at 11:57 AM.
Old 05-05-2016, 01:35 PM
Thumbs up >Member's Blog<

Member's, please check into your Member's Blog and get to know the active member's.

The Daily Member's BlogEach day a new thread is created for all members to chat about what ever is on your mind. It's in the "Off Topic" section of the forum, so the subject matter doesn't have to be car related.
Any member can start the daily blog. If you're the lucky one to start it that day, please add the prefix "Member's BLOG" from the pull-down menu (next to the thread title) when creating the thread. This helps everyone find the thread easier.
  • Include that day's date in the thread title.
  • Members must wait until after midnight, eastern time, to start the blog.
  • Posting short messages is acceptable in the daily blog ONLY. Posting something like, "Good morning MCF" to let people know you're online is fine. However the rest of the forum rules still apply.
If you think you have a subject that may be discussed at length, or be of interest for future reference, you may want to give it a thread of it's own. Info posted in the daily blog often gets buried and forgotten once the next day's blog is started.

Old 05-06-2016, 12:08 PM
Thumbs up Your Turn

Old 05-06-2016, 05:13 PM

Hey BOYS (and Girls) :P I haven't been on here in a long time; :-S gave a budy a ride in my 05 the other day, attempted to get on it a little and remembered why I can't punch it till I'm going at least 50....

Just found the slicks for it that I had mounted up 2+ years ago... never been on the car & I just realized that Sunday is a test and tune day at the local track. Guess I had better do a tire change, fillup with a little high octane fuel, drop to a 2.8 pulley and grab the laptop...

My only suggestion for helping to keep people a bit more active might be an auto email say maybe every 3 months? something to the effect of "thanks for being a part of the monte carlo community... 2-3 bullet points of new stuff coming up and some links to invite people back to the forms.... I quit posting for a while and then subsequently didn't get any email notifications and I got caught up with other life things :P

Hope everyone is doing well!

Last edited by Ace25; 05-06-2016 at 05:16 PM.
Old 05-06-2016, 05:36 PM

Hi `Ace and welcome back home. Thanks for your suggestions & I'm sure our staff will read them. I think every member has their own priorities in life & I personally don't need a reminder to check out the MCF.., but that' just me. The MCF has some great active member's that keep the forum active, fun & informative. Life does get busy for all & it's sometimes difficult to find time to be on the web. I know our staff keeps busy just keeping our forum updated and monitoring the activities. Maybe you could set up a email notification to member's that have faded away ? (just a suggestion: ).

Wish you a good time @ test & Tune Let us know how you did +...Thanks for your post & input