Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, February 3, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2012, 03:52 PM

Yes Rick, it is supposed to rain here. It's already sprinkling a little now. It's hard to restrain myself when I have a spray can of red engine paint, little bottles of red and white and black touch-up paint, several artist's brushes, and extra time on my hands. Maybe I can find something in the house to paint.....I'll get back to you.

Old 02-03-2012, 04:22 PM

Done! It sounds amazing. The wiring was the easiest part. The hard part (and most time consuming was removing the old ones (that were obviously older than dirt, possibly by decades) and putting in the new ones. You have to go through the trunk for removal/installation and of course that means that for 45 minutes there was a 6'0, 200+ lb guy with his legs hanging out of the trunk of a Camaro. Crap I'm gonna be sore from that! But at least it's done and I can crank up my tunes LOUD without distortion. Just need to order the fronts when I have the money to do so and it'll be complete. The previous owner was smart enough to replace the stock 4x10 with two 4" speakers but he picked crappy 30w speakers. The speakers don't appear to be all that terribly old but with the way I play my music it's a wonder they aren't completely fried (they still work somewhat). The fronts I am ordering are 120w Pioneers (the 6x9s in back that I just installed are also Pioneer as is the head unit) so it should sound really good when I have it all together.

So I reckon I may drink one or two more beers before I eat again. Then my church is doing something later tonight so I'll be gone for that. Then I'll be home sometime after midnight and there's no telling how long I'll sleep since I haven't slept at all since I woke up yesterday afternoon.

Btw Jerry thanks for the props on the license plate. I sent a pic to Mom and I'm sure she'll like it.

Old 02-03-2012, 04:37 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Hi Everyone

Old 02-03-2012, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Hi Everyone

High `Mike (JG), thanks 4 check'in In 2day ~>
Thanks for keep'in the Blog Active....

Jerry, If I had to drive a 4dr , I would love a G8 4-Sure...They sure hold their value $' to

There's one in my area, and it has a custom exhaust & it sounds so sweet...The driver is maybe 60-70 years old & every time I see it on the road it looks like it just came off a showroom..
I would love to have the G8 Truck 4-real~>Sure..Love those 4-Really~>Sure

==========================================
`Drew, great looking lic/plate to honor your teams..
=======================================
Hi `Angie, great 2 see U online..Wish you a great weekend!
=========================================
Thanks `Dave for your reply & update...Good Luck 4-Sure
==========================================
Hi Mod Michael, hope things are getting better 4 U & yours!
===========================================
I just got off my recharge & when I was in shower I remembered that I did not have to be back to work until
9PM 2night...Bums are coming `up & we are going out 4 Taco's...I really miss getting 2gether with my friends...We were always together the majority of our life and always worked 2gether. We still all work for the same company, but different locations & work hours...

Wish everyone a Super Friday eve ~> EnJoy
Oh, Party/Smart 4-Sure ~>

p.s. Warning ~> be safe out there on your highways of life..There are bum's out there on the road ~> LOL

Last edited by Space; 02-03-2012 at 05:15 PM.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:58 PM

...Yes, we do exist ~> What do you think ? ? ? ? ?

ITN
Police Cam Captures Shocking Scene

At first, everything looked pretty normal during this traffic stop. But then, something very bright went zooming through the night sky.
Ball of light made everyone stop & stare

Last edited by Space; 02-03-2012 at 06:00 PM.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:44 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

evening everyone, long day. Met with my business partner. Brought some more computers and parts back to the shop. Sorted stuff out cleaned up and preparing computers to either give out or sell off and doing other various bits of research. Then we went to best buy to look at new technology lots of nice stuff lol.

Saw xbox for only $199 the 4gb model, and just need forza after that

My parents computer is not working right and they're yelling at me to fix it but i dont know whats wrong and its driving me insane

Old 02-03-2012, 08:13 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Buy the XBoX Keane

Old 02-03-2012, 08:44 PM

Good evening everybody. Hope you are all having a good night. Not much going on tonight for me. Two service calls so far. I had them both done in under an hour. Waiting on quiting time that is still a few hours away.

Old 02-03-2012, 09:14 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

wow, not to busy tonight on the blog, Gregg how you feeling tonight? Work was a little stressful today and after making a huge mistake the other day I was kinda on egg shells.... I'm not sure, but I think my boss covered my *** on the mistake I made, unsure though......I was hanging out downstairs the last couple hours watching TV and hanging out with my moms parakeet.....

Old 02-03-2012, 09:33 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I just got done watching the movie In Time with Justin Timberlake and I know where Mike got his idea of the 60's Lincoln, That movie is loaded with them. Pretty good flick!
Chris you must be getting attached to the birdy. Is he keeping you company tonight?

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, February 3, 2012