Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, February 3, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2012, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
wow, not to busy tonight on the blog, Gregg how you feeling tonight? Work was a little stressful today and after making a huge mistake the other day I was kinda on egg shells.... I'm not sure, but I think my boss covered my *** on the mistake I made, unsure though......I was hanging out downstairs the last couple hours watching TV and hanging out with my moms parakeet.....
Hi Chris; I may have gone over the top of the mountain on this cold thing but still to close to the top to feel real good. I am hoping that tomorrow I will feel better. I am glad that your day went ok. Sometimes little birds make very good companions over humans. If you don't want to listen to the bird all you have to do is shut off the lights. That doesn't work for people. Haha.

Old 02-03-2012, 10:10 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Chris-upon further research, here is what I have for you.
Episode 6 from October called the Fixer
The Fix
Reese is able to track his and Finch's next case, a woman named Zoe Morgan, when she uses his vehicle for hire service. In watching her as he drops her off from place to place, Reese learns that she is a high priced "fixer", which often places her in potentially dangerous and precarious situations. As such, Reese figures she is the target of someone associated with one of her current or past clients. When the situation arises, it becomes apparent that she is being targeted by Mark Lawson, one of her clients, the CFO and heir apparent to Virtanen Pharmaceuticals. Lawson hired her to retrieve an audio recording supposedly implicating him of an affair, news of which would not sit well with his father-in-law, Virtanen's President, Robert Keller. To find out exactly why Lawson is willing to kill for something seemingly so minor, Reese, Finch and Morgan, who somewhat begins to trust Reese (as trustful as she can be as a person in her line of work), have to find out what's on the recording. When they do, Finch in particular becomes more invested in the case in more ways than one. Meanwhile, Carter is investigating a murder, which ends up being associated with a forty year old cold case.

Old 02-03-2012, 10:18 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks Jerry,

Gregg, to bad it doesn't work with wifes/girlfriends or kids when daddy needs sleep.....

Old 02-03-2012, 10:25 PM

Zach I know that it is difficult. Let yourself cool down and don't do anything rash. Five years is a while but it isn't a life time. Things will work out and everything will be for the best. Just sometimes hard to realize at the time. For some perspective on what I'm saying listen to a Garth Brooks song "Unanswered Prayers". We don't know what the master plan is.

Old 02-03-2012, 10:27 PM

5 Year Member

Heck, I was 29 when I got married. Lots of oats I had to sew.

Old 02-03-2012, 10:30 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Originally Posted by 77gp
I just got done watching the movie In Time with Justin Timberlake and I know where Mike got his idea of the 60's Lincoln, That movie is loaded with them. Pretty good flick!
Chris you must be getting attached to the birdy. Is he keeping you company tonight?
Lol that movie peaked my interest in them again Haha but Ive always wanted one, well I finally shaved my face haha got to almost 5" long

Old 02-03-2012, 10:32 PM

5 Year Member

Mike did you see the crashed G8?

Old 02-03-2012, 10:33 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Yeah but it's only a gt idk if she would like it

Old 02-03-2012, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
Thanks Jerry,

Gregg, to bad it doesn't work with wifes/girlfriends or kids when daddy needs sleep.....
Chris you are very perceptive. The words I would have used but didn't want to ruffle and feathers. Pun intended.

Old 02-03-2012, 10:40 PM

My shift at the mouse house is almost over. Headed west soon. I'll check back in when I get home. Good night to anyone turning in early.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, February 3, 2012