Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, February 24, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 08:40 AM

I use photobucket on a regular basis to host pics Rick. Pretty easy to use. And those aren't unusual hours for a cruise in either. Here, our cruise ins during the summer run from 5pm till 8 or 9 (basically till sunset).

I'm done shaving. Buzzed everything down to a no guard with the clippers then took a shower and as soon as I got out took the razor to it. I'll post before, during, and after pics in a little bit. What hair I can grow normally is very thick so when it comes off my head it looks like there's more than there actually is.

Old 02-24-2012, 08:40 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Possum
Morning, MCF'ers!! Rick, we have a car show every Friday night at the Sonic restaurant a few miles from here. It's always those hours, four-ish till nine when everybody cruises off the lot. In spring and summer my friend Kitty and I go every week. Lots of muscle cars there, and some unusual show cars.
Well Angie thats good to know . Back home in Mn we have a car show along the River in Anoka. And it goes from about the same time there. My 1st time there with the Chevelle. 6 from our Chevelle club were there shootin the bull till 10 pm. Well I hope you and your friend Kitty have a great time at the next one.

Old 02-24-2012, 09:02 AM

Alright here we go.

Before:

During:

After:

Old 02-24-2012, 09:09 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

you aged backwards!!!

Old 02-24-2012, 09:13 AM

LOL yeah I do look younger in pictures. However if you see me in person, I still look a lot older than I actually am. 8 years in the service will do that to you though.

Old 02-24-2012, 09:28 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning everyone, woke up to a snowy surprise here. Good 3-6 inches of snow fell last night, i didn't even know it was supposted to snow I finally have to work again tonight, but other wise not much is planned. Seattle mike, that sounds like quite the camera

Old 02-24-2012, 09:32 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
morning everyone, woke up to a snowy surprise here. Good 3-6 inches of snow fell last night, i didn't even know it was supposted to snow I finally have to work again tonight, but other wise not much is planned. Seattle mike, that sounds like quite the camera
It's my fault. I'm heading up to the Poconos this weekend, and apparently every-time I do, it snows :p

Old 02-24-2012, 09:35 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

dang it mike, the roads were just becoming salt free why couldn't you have done that around christmas

Old 02-24-2012, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
LOL yeah I do look younger in pictures. However if you see me in person, I still look a lot older than I actually am. 8 years in the service will do that to you though.

Hi `Drew, Thanks for sharing your pic's. I wished I looked older ~> Maybe I should join the military...I still have a hard time buying booze, and many times they think I have a false I.D. The last time I walked out of a carry out, the police stopped me & checked...If I did not have my security I.D. from work they were going to take me in

Your 8 years must have been hard... I know that the surfer's I know that went to the middle/east looked a lot older when they returned home..I can only image what you & them had to go through Thanks again for your service.
==================================
Hi Keane, go play in the snow...I wish I could...Wish you a safe day on the roads when U get out there ~>EnJoy your day.
===========================================
Hi Jerry, Rick, Teacher Todd, Amy, Angie, Jerry & Member's.
*Devin it's great that you & a few member's can put their nice rides in storage for the season...
* Seattle Mike, look 4ward to many pic's...with your new toy...I really need to get a camera 4-Sure...

Wish everyone a Super Friday & WeekEnd ~> EnJoy
Peace/Love/Happiness 2 `all,
Peace/Out from `Space

p.s. Mod Mike, wish you a safe/fun trip up to the mountains in your Stick Shift Camaro...I envy U 4-Sure!

Last edited by Space; 02-24-2012 at 09:41 AM.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:41 AM

Here's a picture of the belt in Rick's 07 Cobalt....think he caught it in time?

Attached Thumbnails Friday, February 24, 2012-belt.jpg  

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, February 24, 2012