Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: Do you smoke ? (Multi selections> Choices)
Yes, I smoke
7.69%
About a pack a day
7.69%
More then a pack a day
0%
I'm trying to quite
0%
I use to smoke
38.46%
I only smoke illegal stuff
7.69%
I quit, but started again a few times
0%
I Quit & never smoked again
7.69%
I've never Smoked
46.15%
I want to SMOKE ? I don't know why ? Stress > Maybe ?
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

> Do you Smoke ? <

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 04:24 PM

I smoked from 1984 thru 2004 and quit with no problem. I started at 15. I started back 4 or 5 months ago and was up to about 2 packs a week for a couple of months. Then I realized each pack was another Monte part I could have bought...

So I invested in an eCig which isn't on the vote list.

Old 10-28-2013, 05:43 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi `Dave,
I did not think that Ecig's used tobacco ? I just heard of the ecig just a few month ago when member's where posting about it.

Is it expensive ? compared to cigarettes ? Does it have nicotine ?
I'm sure `if other member's visit this thread use Ecig's that they will post about `it. Then we will know + create more activity for the MCF & keep it active...The ones that support the MCF > our sponsor's love to see activity on our forum... So each post you make, is a contributions that keeps our forum running...I don't know where we are running, but it's a good run....

EnJoy your Ecig's & thanks for all your posts & contributions...

Old 10-28-2013, 06:19 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member

I started smoking back in 05 and still smoke. About a pack a day. Wish I could quit but its hard.

Old 10-28-2013, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Dave,
I did not think that Ecig's used tobacco ? I just heard of the ecig just a few month ago when member's where posting about it.

Is it expensive ? compared to cigarettes ? Does it have nicotine ?
I'm sure `if other member's visit this thread use Ecig's that they will post about `it. Then we will know + create more activity for the MCF & keep it active...The ones that support the MCF > our sponsor's love to see activity on our forum... So each post you make, is a contributions that keeps our forum running...I don't know where we are running, but it's a good run....

EnJoy your Ecig's & thanks for all your posts & contributions...
Hi Space, mines pretty much as you've shown. Just liquid that turns to vapor. There are many flavors available and some do contain nicotine. I like the chocolate as well as the coffee flavors. They are cheaper by far and although unproven at this point, more than likely oodles healthier. The vapor is also odorless and non harmful to those around you FTW.

Last edited by IslandMonte; 10-28-2013 at 07:14 PM.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:23 PM

Thanks `Dave for your words/post & additional information on eCig

LoL > Chocolate Vapor Smok'in I've never ever thought of smok'in chocolate Vapors b-4 That has to be a wild experience, but I think I will just stick to my Hersey Bar or kisses >instead (lol).

HELP YOURSELF > Now, I want one > OK 2 > OK all of them >

I think in a `free country it's everyone choice & I'm thankful that we still have choice on what we decide to do. I hope they are better then tobacco & they don't harm ones health. I've seen to many senior die early & their doc's said that smoking ending their life sooner

I hope those that want to Stop smoking can stop.
Oh, anyone got a light ? It's dark out >
Wish all a healthy > Happy `Life.....You are the driver ? ? ? of your `Life ? ? ? ?
Peace/Out

Last edited by Space; 10-28-2013 at 07:28 PM.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:32 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I never smoked tobacco besides experimenting with some when I was a teenager. The cigarettes always made me very nauseated. Now the other smokables and me were very good friends for many years, when in the US Army we played hard and partied as hard. Stopped playing around with that when I became a contractor out of fear of having legal problems and losing my contractors license. Now when I look in the rear view mirror at red and blues I'm not so very worried.

Name:  highhippy.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  22.6 KB

Last edited by ZIPPY02; 10-28-2013 at 07:36 PM.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:41 PM

Hi `Greg,
It's great to catch you online. I hope life is good 2 & for you .

Thanks for your openness & sharing your experiences from the past.
I know when I tried pots in my teens I got paranoid, or was just in fear that my grandfather was going to catch me.... It was a fun time, but it wasn't for me.

When I see the red & blue lights behind me I shake like a leaf `if I'm speeding (LOL), but `if their light aren't on > I'm OK...

Take good care & I hope I catch you again online...
Peace/Out

Old 10-28-2013, 08:17 PM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2014
1 Year Member

There Is no hookah option. Haha. I smoked in tech school and quit when I got home and my girlfriend asked me to (cause when I'm close to my family and friends I don't need a smoke) I do however occasionally smoke hookah at a friends house or a lounge as a social thing.

Old 10-28-2013, 10:24 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2016
10 Year Member

never have and never will! And thats including the green stuff! Fiancée just quit smoking 3mo ago, really proud of her...

Old 10-29-2013, 09:11 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Never have, never will.

Quick Reply: > Do you Smoke ? <