Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes : )
29.20%
No : (
39.82%
I want to : )
24.78%
Against all Weapons
6.19%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Do you carry a Gun in your Monte Carlo ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 02:05 PM
Default RE: Do you carry a Gun/Weapon in your Monte Carlo ?

being in the military it is my job to carry a weapon and i do so with pride. i have a concealed weapons permit in the state of ga and i ride with a glock 40 on me at all times. i have only had to use it once in the city due to some out of town guys trying to car jack me and i let them know what was in store for them behind the very dark tint. believe me it was more than they were bargaining for.

Old 02-23-2007, 06:06 PM

Being a 32 year old white woman from Salt Lake City, Utah... I'm not use to needing protection from car jackers BUT Now that I live in Vegas (right by the college so not the best part of town) I almost wish I had one. I enjoy going target shooting but don't think I'd ever have the nerve to pull it on someone. Knowing my luck I'd probably shoot my own foot or something. I have been attacked before an let me tell you. 10 long fingernails right across the face really stops someone from hurting you to bad at least for long enough to run away.[sm=devilangel.gif]

Old 02-23-2007, 08:28 PM

ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

i know there is someone on here that has one in their monte..lol...he found it in the plastic panel..lol...can't remember who it was though...
Yeah that was me. Don't have the Monte anymore though...the gangsta car.

As far as keeping guns in the vehicle, nope. No one really needs them around here. We have an air force base and some nasty gangs/kids come out of there every once in a while (that's a whole 'nother story there), but nothing to be too concerned about. I do keep a few in my house though.

Old 02-23-2007, 08:47 PM

rcohen: Picture this, you get pulled over for doing 130 mph. A cop comes up to ur car and draws a sword and tells u 2 get out of the car or hes going to slice your arm off. Id be like holy *** lol.
LOL!!!!!! That's funny!!!

fwoggy, sorry to hear about your bad experience. Vegas isn't the safest place, that's for sure. I used to live in that same area while my wife was in school. I hated the fact that she walked home from school sometimes. I used to have, what we island-folk call, a Pikka Stick in my truck. I don't have anything in my Monte, but I would like to own a firearm with a CWP and carry it there. I actually believe in hand-to-hand combat and think peolpe who have to use weapons are cowards, but I agree with the statement that "...the other guy might have one" and think that it's not a bad idea nowadays.

Old 02-23-2007, 11:32 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

With all the crazies out there now days, you just never know?

Most of us wouldn't know what to do if attached, or that's what we all think/feel. But if it ever did happen I'm sure more then a few of us would surprise ourselves.

Old 02-24-2007, 04:07 AM

being in the military it is my job to carry one so i am used to it and have no problems and considering i have a concealed weapons permit in the state of ga it goes where i go

Old 02-25-2007, 09:08 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center][/align][align=center]Oh - Oh[/align][align=center]It pays 2 stay informed on what's happening on the Streets of the[/align][align=center]USA[/align][align=center][sm=americanasmiley.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
GUNS DON’T KILL, PEOPLE DO[/align][align=center][sm=alcoholic.gif][sm=interesting.gif]Article below[sm=shootshoot.gif][/align]By Ronald Chatman , for Streetgangs.com Magazine

THE MOST POWERFUL AND MOST DESTRUCTIVE TOOL EVER CREATED WAS THE GUN. THE GUN HAS CHANGED THE COURSE OF HISTORY MORE TIMES THAN ANYONE COULD EVER IMAGINE. FROM WORLD LEADERS TO THE WORLDS RELIGIOUS FIGURES TO THE INNOCENT BYSTANDERS IN THE STREET, THE GUN HAS HAD MORE IMPACT ON MANKINDS WAY OF LIFE THAN ANY OTHER WEAPON EVER CREATED BY MAN. THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON OF ALL IS KNOWLEDGE. IT TOOK THE KNOWLEDGE OF TECHNOLOGY FOR THE MODERN DAY WEAPONS OF TODAY TO BE CONSTRUCTED. IT TOOK THE KNOWLEDGE OF TECHNOLOGY TO CONSTRUCT THE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION THAT THE UNITED STATES INVADED AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ WITH. IN SOME CASES THE GUN IS A SELFLESS TOOL USED FOR THE PROTECTION OF SELF AND PROPERTY. IN OTHER CASES THE GUN IS A SELFISH WEAPON THAT IS USED TO PROCURE THE PROPERTY OF OTHERS BY MEANS OF FORCE AND VIOLENCE AND TO TAKE INNOCENT LIFE FROM THOSE THAT ARE UNSUSPECTING.
IT WILL BE THE WEAPON OF KNOWLEDGE THAT WILL UNITE OUR PEOPLE AND BRING ABOUT PEACE AMONG ALL OF US, WHO HAVE BEEN DOOMED TO DIE IN THE STREETS OF THE GHETTOS, BY WAY OF THE GUN.
I AM THE GUN IN THE HANDS OF THE YOUNG GANG MEMBER, THAT JUST MURDERED 2 ENEMIES, AND THE 1 INNOCENT VICTIM, THAT WAS ON THE WAY HOME FROM WORK WITH A BAG OF GROCERIES. THE INTENT OF THE FLYING BULLETS WOULD NOT HAVE SEEMED SO WRONG HAD THE RIGHT PEOPLE GOTTEN SHOT, BUT THE MOST FATAL OF MY VICTIMS MEANT ME NO HARM HIS ONLY INTENT WAS TO GET HOME TO FEED HIS FAMILY.
I WAS BROUGHT INTO THE CITY BY A WHITE MAN WITH A BADGE ON HIS CHEST, DRIVING A BLACK AND WHITE CAR, WITH A SLOGAN ON THE SIDE THAT SAYS, “TO SERVE AND PROTECT” HE GUNNED DOWN A BLACK TEENAGER AND QUICKLY THREW ME AWAY, I WAS FOUND BY A LATINO VATO IN A TRASH CAN THE VERY NEXT DAY. HE ROBBED 2 STORES AND KILLED 3 ENEMIES OF OTHER RACES, THEN WAS MURDERED IN A SHOOTOUT, SHOT TWICE IN THE FACE.
THE KILLER TOOK ME AND RESOLD ME IN THE STREET, IT DON’T MATTER HOW MANY MURDERS ARE ON ME AS LONG AS YOU CAN BUY YOU SOME HEAT. NOW YOU’VE GOT THE POWER OF GOD IN YOUR HANDS AND YOU CHOOSE WHO LIVES OR DIES, YOU AIN’T GONNA PUNK OUT NO MORE, JUST WAIT TILL THE NEXT MOTHER****ER TRIES. I DON’T GIVE A **** IF HE IS A BLOOD OR A CRIP, I’M GONNA SHOOT HIM IN THE MOUTH, AND WATCH THE BLOOD TRICKLE DOWN, THEN GO TO PRISON AND DO LIFE FOR MURDER, NO DOUBT.
JOHN MOSES BROWNING, SAMUEL COLT, YOU HAVE MADE SUCH POWERFUL MACHINERY THE MINORITY YOUTH IS DYING WITH NO HOPE.
I WAS UNLOADED IN A DRIVE BY, THROWN AWAY AGAIN IN A POLICE CHASE, FOUND BY A 12 YEAR OLD KID IN THE STREET, WHO LATER SHOT ONE OF HIS CLASSMATES.
OH, YEA I’VE BEEN AROUND, BUT MY BULLETS GO MUCH FARTHER, TO THOSE ORPHANED BY GANG RELATED CRIME, I TOOK YOUR MOTHER S AND FATHERS.
[b]I WAS 2PACS GIRLFRIEND, I WAS SCARFACES LITTLE FRIEND, BUT I WON’T STOP KILLIN’ MOTHER****ERS

Old 02-25-2007, 12:35 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center][/align][align=center]I'm Ready.....Are You ?[/align][align=center][:-]Click pic 2 C what I put on my Monte[:-][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/AA1E1CBB74C6421E8104E18FB36B83E9.jpg[/IMG][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Sometimes U just got 2 open up a can of [:-]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/7F63FA9B78444CF582D977179D2AD45E.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

Old 02-25-2007, 02:07 PM

Didn't keep the monte huh. What did you do with the gun you found?

Old 02-25-2007, 02:12 PM

I have guns, but I don't keep them In my car because It's not really bad in the area that I live,, yet! Plus it not real good to kept your guns in your car( my dad did once, and it rusted all to hell).

Quick Reply: Do you carry a Gun in your Monte Carlo ?