Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Describe The Person Posting ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 12:28 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question Describe The Person Posting ?

Hi Member's,
New Thread to help fill up some empty `Space on the forum and make our MCF Sponsor's happy...They Love Activity on our forum....

It's Simple
Just describe the Member Posting above `You or B-4 you ?
---------------------------------------------------
Example: Kid Space is really `Weird for sure, and I think he really is a alien from some unknown `Planet...
I think he needs to find a life away from the World Wide web...

OK, whose brave enough to post next ? Remember the member that post after you will be describing `YOU

p.s., Please remember we are a Family Rated Forum
Ok, your turn

Old 11-09-2010, 12:44 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Kid 'Space is that guy that every time I start thinking he's alright, he goes and does something weird and makes me think he's messed up. I do'nt think he was dropped as a kid, I think he was slung across the room. Also ,he eats garlic with his pizza, so his breath smells really bad. One time, KidSpace won an underwater breathing contest against a fish. Kid Space can leave stains in your house that Mr. Clean won't get out. He also likes to copy internet sites and post them without a proper APA or MLA citation. He needs to be placed on academic probation from the MCF.

However, 'Space is also the leader of the MCF. Many members have come and gone, but through them all, Space is here... even though he hasn't owned a Monte Carlo in a couple of years now. He is the most dedicated member of them all.

Last edited by Cowboy6622; 11-09-2010 at 02:40 PM.
Old 11-09-2010, 01:30 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Yikes! Intetesting take on Space.

Okay, cowboy6622.

Duane seems like your typical over-worked college student, with a passion for cars and a guy who loves his country and family. He has a preference for Fords. But is a real car guy at heart. He especially loves classics.

Personality wise he is very strong willed. Once he makes up his mind, it's very difficult to change it. He seems like the type that has many acquaintances, and a few very close friends. But the friends he does have are life long friends that he would do almost anything for.

Duane would make a good politician.

Old 11-09-2010, 02:09 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Ok Taz
this is easy I really just need 1 word Canadian
LOL good tastes in cars for sure likes him some CSI and Dale Jr. and lives at Casa de Taz and needs to get his radio fixed in his Monte and is a super Admin for Us and it is always 9:14 where he is at LOL ( clock in his profile picture is it in the am. or pm. there ?? LOL )

Last edited by Blazed SS; 11-09-2010 at 04:09 PM.
Old 11-10-2010, 05:03 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Member Blazed SS `Keith is a dedicated Monte Carlo Family member that is constantly improving his Monte Carlo's Look & Performance. He has invested his time/money into making his Monte Carlo a Street/Show winner with his creative touch & imagination. A dream come true. I always enjoy his posts and awesome pictures. Member's like Keith make the MCF better 4-Sure Thanks `Keith

Originally Posted by Cowboy6622
However, 'Space is also the leader of the MCF. Many members have come and gone, but through them all, Space is here... even though he hasn't owned a Monte Carlo in a couple of years now. He is the most dedicated member of them all.
LOL `Duane, thanks for your contribution to this dying thread : ), but I don't think that I'm the leader of the MCF 4-Sure, because `if anyone follows me they will sure get lost in some space or super confuzed by my posts : ) I maybe dedicated to my MCF Family, but I have not been able to find the exit on this forum...I think I've been captured by the WorldWideWide....."Lead/Follow or get outa the `way~> I shall get outa the way & Follow our True Leader Admin `Taz." Lou deserves this honor + so much more for all he has done to keep our forum the best automotive forum of the web. "..I shall continue to do my best to fill up the empty `space on the forum with subjects that hopefully the membership will enjoy...

Last edited by Space; 11-10-2010 at 05:09 AM.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:15 AM
Default kidspace.......

Kidspace: He Keeps this forum Interesting and lively with All the Different threads and polls that he finds or comes up with.
Personally , I think he's one of those underwater UFO's who rode in on a surf board. LOL.....
Seriously, he's a Car Guy who loves Cool Cars/Trucks and has respect for all of our Service People and Grandparents. Stay cool KIDSPACE