Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Christmas Cancelled : (

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2007, 09:21 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member
Default RE: Christmas Cancelled : (

edit

Old 12-22-2007, 03:40 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

don't scare me like that space

Old 12-22-2007, 04:36 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

don't scare me like that space
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Sorry `Duane,[/align][align=center]Didn't mean 2 scare you.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We are all fortunate to enjoy the celebration of [/align][align=center]Christmas, & all that itmeans to so many.[/align][align=center] Sadly, there are[/align][align=center]millions that won't enjoy our freedoms, our many gifts/blessings[/align][align=center]of a holiday season filled with joy, & love.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The Web, & the World News brings the reality of those without.[/align][align=center]We are all, so fortunate to be `free to be,[/align][align=center]whoever will want to be.[/align][align=center]And there are some, that are also blessed with the joys[/align][align=center]of owning a Chevrolet Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center]WoW[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]

[:-][/align][align=center]Oh `Duane, Santa is still alive [/align][align=center]
[/align][/align][align=center]Sure hope that you've been good.[/align][align=center]EnJoy[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 12-22-2007, 05:33 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: JJsRYD

What do you meen its been canceled? You meen to tell me that i was up till 3am this morning shopping for nothing? First i wait in line with crazy people shopping at that hour and now i have to wait in line AGAIN to return everything?

Wait a min, i was one of those crazy people up at that hour.[:@]
I thought we discussed this already. I wasn't talking to myself, I was on the phone. I used a bluetooth handsfree earpiece/mic. Besides, 3am is the only time I can bring my 20 cats into the grocery store. They like the fish display. Say... Why were you Christmas shoppingin the grocery store at 3am anyway?

[sm=joke.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 12-23-2007, 02:55 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Very funny! I thankful that we have people in this forum with a sence of humor, but can keep it our "***** free zone". Merry Christmas to you Space, and I hope you and your Grandpa have a wonderful new year, also. Keep up the hard work in school, so ya can start paying more taxes like the rest of us.

Old 12-23-2007, 05:03 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Shopping at 3am? Be thining of me tomorrow morning at 3:30am when I'm working and you're shopping.

If Santa is out of commission guess the Brown will have to take over delivering all those Christmas presents. (hahahahaha)

I heard him exclaim as he drove out of sight........
"Merry Christmas to all and to all a Chevy Monte Carlo."

Old 12-24-2007, 03:51 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: RocknSS04

Very funny! I thankful that we have people in this forum with a sence of humor, but can keep it our "***** free zone". Merry Christmas to you Space, and I hope you and your Grandpa have a wonderful new year, also. Keep up the hard work in school, so ya can start paying more taxes like the rest of us.
This website is about98% percent humor and2%MonteCarlo info.

Wouldn't be otherwiseif GM didn't cancel our babies.