Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

---(BLONDE JOKES : )---

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 11:07 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: ---(BLONDE JOKES : )---

Sick Leave

I urgently needed a few days off work, but I knew the Boss would not
allow me to take a leave. I thought that maybe if I acted "CRAZY" then he
would tell me to take a few days off. So I hung Upside down from the
ceiling and made funny noises. My coworker (who's blonde) asked me what I
was doing? I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb so that the
Boss would think I was "CRAZY" and give me a few days off. A few minutes
later the Boss came into the office and asked "What are you doing?" I told
him I was a light bulb. He said "You are clearly stressed out. Go home and
recuperate for a couple of days." I jumped down and walked out of the
office. When my coworker (the blonde) followed me, the Boss said to her,
"And where do you think you're going?"

(You're gonna love this..... )

She said, "I'm going home too, I can't work in the dark!"
[/align]

[/align][/align][/align]

Old 03-21-2007, 01:42 PM

She said, "I'm going home too, I can't work in the dark!"

Yea I like that one RJ

Old 03-25-2007, 01:17 AM

Blond goes into an autoparts store and walks up to the counter. The guy behind the counter askes her "how can I help you?" The blond replies "I need a 710 cap." The guy askes "A what cap?" The blond says "A 710 cap." The guy asks "what is a 710 cap, I've never heard of that before." The blond replies "It goes on your engine." The guy askes "can you draw a picture?" and hands her a piece of paper and a pencil. She draws a circle with "710" in the middle of it. The mechanic looks at the drawing for a minute then turns it upside down.

If you wanna know what he saw then do exactly what the blond did. Draw a circle on a piece of paper and write 710 in the middle of it then turn it over.

Old 03-25-2007, 10:03 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: 76MonteMan
Blond goes into an autoparts store and walks up to the counter. The guy behind the counter askes her "how can I help you?" The blond replies "I need a 710 cap." The guy askes "A what cap?" The blond says "A 710 cap." The guy asks "what is a 710 cap, I've never heard of that before." The blond replies "It goes on your engine." The guy askes "can you draw a picture?" and hands her a piece of paper and a pencil. She draws a circle with "710" in the middle of it. The mechanic looks at the drawing for a minute then turns it upside down.
If you wanna know what he saw then do exactly what the blond did. Draw a circle on a piece of paper and write 710 in the middle of it then turn it over.
[/align][align=center]Thanks Dustin LOL - Good One : )[/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/46CE88CDE6974726906D80796DC5D7C1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/B8D5BAEF4B8E43488AE43E2DAC684F98.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/2B2C4E146A664B5C8796CAB46D253D1A.jpg[/IMG] [/align][align=center][sm=funnypostabove.gif][/align]

Old 03-27-2007, 02:55 AM

Might be going out on a limb here so if I am feel free to delete this post and give me a warning.

Miller Paint is coming out with a new color called "Blond." It's not too bright, but it spreads real easy.

Old 03-27-2007, 09:56 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

lmao! thats a good one

Old 03-27-2007, 01:15 PM

[align=center][:-]Blonde goes to Doctors [:-][/align][align=center][/align]A pretty young blonde visiting her new doctor for the first time found herself alone in a small waiting room.

She began undressing nervously, preparing herself for the upcoming examination. Just as she draped the last of her garments over the back of a chair, a light rap sounded on the door and a young doctor strode in.

Coming to an abrupt halt, the doctor looked his nude patient up and down carefully and with considerable appreciation.[sm=drlove.gif]
[align=center][/align][align=center]

[8D]"Miss Smith," he said finally, "it seems quite obvious to me that until today you have never undergone an eye examination."[][/align]

[hr]

[align=center][/align][align=center]Don't I have pretty eyes ?[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/8AAE0FC5E51E45E6B0A5807E70B90207.jpg[/IMG]
[sm=drlove.gif]Eyes, Eyes....Yes, that's why U R here
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/FCAD1123512F4D8391B34F9618710BB1.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Old 03-27-2007, 01:42 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

yah...lol..she's got a great set of..................................eyes.....lol

Old 03-27-2007, 02:08 PM

Mail Man's Last Day on the Job
[align=center]It was the mailman’s last day on the job after 35 years of carrying the mail through all kinds of weather to the same neighborhood.

When he arrived at the first house on his route he was greeted by the whole family there, who congratulated him and sent him on his way with a big gift envelope.

At the second house they presented him with a box of fine cigars.

The folks at the third house handed him a selection of terrific fishing lures.

At the fourth house he was met at the door by a strikingly beautiful blonde in a revealing negligee.

She took him by the hand, gently led him through the door (which she closed behind him), and led him up the stairs to the bedroom where she [&:]blew his mind with the most passionate love he had ever experienced.

When he had had enough they went downstairs, where she fixed him a giant breakfast: eggs, potatoes, ham, sausage, blueberry waffles, and fresh-squeezed orange juice.

When he was truly satisfied she poured him a cup of steaming coffee. As she was pouring, he noticed a dollar bill sticking out from under the cup’s bottom edge.

"All this was just too wonderful for words," he said, "but what’s the dollar for?"

"Well," she said, "last night, I told my husband that today would be your last day, and that we should do something special for you. I asked him what to give you." He said, "Screw him, give him a dollar."

The blonde then said, "The breakfast was my idea."
[/align][align=center][sm=angrymail.gif][sm=happy046.gif]
[/align]

Old 03-27-2007, 03:58 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Note to self

Apply for postal job asap.

Quick Reply: ---(BLONDE JOKES : )---