Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   ---(BLONDE JOKES : )--- (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/blonde-jokes-3570/)

BeachBumMike 02-21-2007 08:47 AM

---(BLONDE JOKES : )---

[align=center]http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Jobs.../Actress_3.gif[/align][align=center]Hi MCF Member[/align][align=center]"I just want 2 say that Blonde's are not Stupid....Am I ?"[/align][align=center][sm=groupwave.gif][/align][align=center][:-]Monte Carlo Forum Edition [:-][/align][align=center]Disclaimer: [:-]Not posted to offend Blonde's. Posted 4 humor only:D[/align][align=center]If you don't like jokes, U R free to leave : ([/align][align=center]A moment 2 escape Reality : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/D53BEA68CE0D4AC5B06A3D6424011E3C.gif[/IMG] [/align][align=center][sm=massbounce.gif][sm=massbounce.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]BLONDELOGIC
Two blondes living in Oklahoma were sitting on a bench talking.[sm=chattypair.gif]..... and one blonde says to the other, "Which do you think is farther away..........Florida or the moon?"
The other blonde turns and says "Helloooooooooo, can you see Florida...?????"

CAR TROUBLE
A blonde pushes herMonte into a gas station. She tells the mechanic it died.After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly.
She says, "What's the story?"
He replies, "Just crap in the carburetor"
She asks, "How often do I have to do that?"

SPEEDING TICKET
A police officer stops a blonde for speeding in her Monte Carloand asks her very nicely if he could see her license.
She replied in a huff, "I wish you guys would get your act together. Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you!"

RIVER WALK
There's this blonde out for a walk. She comes to a river and sees another blonde on the opposite bank. "Yoo-hoo!" she shouts, "How can I get to the other side?"
The second blonde looks up the river then down the river and shouts back, "You ARE on the other side."

BLONDE ON THE SUN
A Russian, an American, and a Blonde were talking one day[sm=chattypair.gif]. The Russian said, "We were the first in space!"
The American said, "We were the first on the moon!"[b][i][font=verdana]
[b][b][font=verdana]The Blonde said, "So what? We're goi

BeachBumMike 02-21-2007 10:03 AM

RE: ---(BLONDE JOKES : )---

[align=center][:-]Oh No, More Blonde Jokes [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
Make it off the Beachisland[/align][align=center]There were three people stranded on an island, a brunette, a redhead, and a blonde. The brunette looked over the water to the mainland and estimated about 20 miles to shore. So she announced, "I'm going to try to swim to shore." So she swam out five miles, and got really tired. She swam out ten miles from the island, and she was too tired to go on, so she drowned.

The second one, the redhead, said to herself, "I wonder if she made it. I guess it's better to try to get to the mainland than stay here and starve." So she attempts to swim out. The redhead had a lot more endurance than the brunette, as she swam out 10 miles before she even got tired. After 15 miles, she was too tired to go on, so she drowned.

So the blonde thought to herself, "I wonder if they made it! I think I'd better try to make it, too." So she swam out 5 miles, ten miles, fifteen miles, and finally nineteen miles from the island. The shore was just in sight, but she said, "I'm too tired to go on!" So she swam back.
[/align][align=center][sm=happybounce.gif][/align][align=center]
Turn back yourMonte Carloodometer[/align][align=center]A blonde made several attempts to sell her old Monte Carlo. She was having a lot of problems finding a buyer because the car had 340,000 miles on it. She discussed her problem with a brunette that she worked with at a bar.

The brunette suggested, "There may be a chance to sell that car easier, but it's not going to be legal."

"That doesn't matter at all," replied the blonde. "All that matters it that I am able to sell my
[/align][align=center]Monte Carlo."

"Alright," replied the brunette. In a quiet voice, she told the blonde: "Here is the address of a friend of mine. His name is Wiz Kidd. He owns a car repair shop around here. Tell him I sent you, and he will turn the counter back on your car to 40,000 miles. Then it shouldn't be a problem to sell your car."

The following weekend, the blonde took a trip to the mechanic on the brunette's advice.

About one month after that, the brunette saw the blonde and asked, "Did you sell your Monte Carlo ?"

"No!" replied the blonde. "Why should I? It only has 40,000 miles on it."
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=happybounce.gif][/align][align=center]
Let's take a trip to Disney[/align][align=center]Two blondes had driven across the country in their Monte Carloto see Disney World in Florida.

As they approached it and got onto the final stretch of highway, they saw a sign saying "Disney World Left!"

After thinking for a minute, the driver blonde said "Oh well! I wonder where they went" and started driving back home.
[/align][align=center]
[sm=happybounce.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Your turn :)Post your jokesbelow [:-][/align][align=center][sm=sorry.gif][/align][align=center]To any Blonde Female Members[/align][align=center][sm=sorry.gif][/align][align=center](My g/f is Blonde & she didn't like this post [X(][/align][align=center]U know what that means [X(][/align][align=center]Q: How do you change a blonde's mind?
A: Blow in her ear.
[/align][align=center][sm=kissykissy.gif]
[/align]
[align=center]:)[/align][align=center]Just smile & Enjoy your Moments[/align][align=center]Peace[/align][align=center]

[/align]

wiz kidd 02-21-2007 10:06 AM

lol!!!

what do a blonde and a beer bottle have in common???
they're both empty from the neck up :)

84 406 02-21-2007 12:01 PM

Know how to kill a submarine full of blond's???

Knock on the door

and one more classic...............why did the blond girl have a brused belly button???.............................cause blond guys are stupid too

My wife who is blond really loves this thread Space ;)

BeachBumMike 02-21-2007 01:12 PM

[align=center]

ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

lol!!!
what do a blonde and a beer bottle have in common???
they're both empty from the neck up :)
[/align][align=center]:eek:[/align][align=center][sm=partyparty.gif][sm=oopssign.gif][sm=partyparty.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Please click on Image below[:-][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/EC656724D73B497BA49D546AEA4C1A33.jpg[/IMG] [/align][align=center][sm=groupwave.gif][/align]

rj 02-21-2007 03:33 PM

You guys are in serious trouble. [sm=bustedsign.gif]

I have some blonde jokes, I just can't post them on here.

PS. Two of my sisters are blonde. Thethird one is but only cause it came out of a bottle.
[sm=exactly.gif]

wiz kidd 02-22-2007 01:26 PM

[align=center]
Just Mustard
A blonde goes into a laundry mat and asks to have her sweater cleaned. The laundromat attendant doesn't hear her correctly and says, "come again?" The blonde blushes slightly and giggles, "oh, no it's just mustard this time."
[/align]

[/align][/align]

84 406 02-24-2007 04:03 AM

I'm the same wau here RJ lets just say my other
blond jokes aren't G rated .....................where in the world does
Spacecome up eith all these thumbnails?? he's got a million of em [8D]

benhillzone3 02-24-2007 04:24 AM

so i guess you guys arent going to post the blond jokes that are not g rated?

rj 02-24-2007 04:56 PM

so i guess you guys arent going to post the blond jokes that are not g rated?

I.... um.... have already been warned. [sm=exactly.gif][sm=icon_quiet.gif]