Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

America's most crime-ridden cities 4 your Monte : (

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 06:24 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

..Thanks everyone for your words/posts...`Lou (Taz), that was a great post about Detroit + the Vid...+ it's great they are working on improving their image...Many cities could learn from them.

http://www.orlandofloridasucks.com/Orlando_crime.htm

Funny/Sick/Site/Music/shooting/MickeyMouse Babe of the Week & more...Parental Warning Must be over 80 to click above link or drink something strong : ) Link not approved by Orlando Tourist Dept.., or anyone that I know ? : )

Last edited by Space; 02-18-2011 at 06:47 AM.
Old 02-18-2011, 07:38 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

There's so many other good things about Detroit that I didn't mention. Like the Detroit Institute of the Arts, Greenfield Village/Henry Ford Museum, the Detroit Zoo. Just to name a few.

People only focus on the bad stuff. But unless you live in and around Detroit, you just don't get it. That can be said for a lot of the places on that list.

Who ever made that list was only looking for bad stuff. Just wanting to trash those cities and make them look as bad as possible. It's easy for people to say, "your city sucks because..."

If the creators of that list took an objective look at all those cities. Comparing the good and the bad, it would be a very different list.

I think that list sucks.

No offence Space. Nothing personal against you or your posts. Just demonstrating how easy it is to trash something.

Old 02-18-2011, 07:55 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks `Lou, & I agree it is easy to thrash anything , but the list was created by the Crime Stats in the listed cities...

Just like the link I found on Orlando, Florida...It's crazy the way they bring out only the bad things about the city, but in my opinion it should not be like this in any city 4-Sure.

I personally don't like large cities, but I've only been to Miami,
Orlando & Jacksonville & I did not like the congestion.

I guess I have been spoiled growing up in a small beach village & not having to face the problems that a large population creates...I only had to deal with the thrash that visitors would leave that visited our beaches : (

I don't even like living on the mainland & really miss living by the ocean : (, but we all gota `do, what we all gota `do 2 survive..

Thanks `Lou & member's for your posts/opinions & I sure hope that our World wakes `up & can stop the bad & makes things better for you, your family/friends & your Monte Carlo as you travel your `Journey of `Life 4-Real~>Sure...
Peace/Happy/Out