Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

`MONTE FAMILY MEMBER's BLOG: Saturday 09-12-09 : )

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 07:48 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
i'm just cruising through the jcpenney christmas catalog and realizing that toys really suck, man when i was a kid i wanted a toy cap fire gun and a bike! nothing like that in there, it is either ipod speaker/docks other stupid crap, no bikes, no guns! pretty much you need a computer to play games anymore! growing up i was outside as much as possible, breaking things, causing trouble, riding bikes as far as i could, getting into as much trouble as possible! but now all you have are computers and the internet, i guess i can cause trouble with it but is is not as fun!!

I remember riding bikes with my friends. I think they make a Wii bike simulator now. And pretty sure there's an App available for the iPhone/iPod Touch.

MAMONTE Michael, that sucks man! I can understand. Many times I wish I stopped while I was ahead. But didn't. That's how we learn though. Besides, sometimes it's good to take a chance. Not taking any chances in life leads to a boring life!

Old 09-13-2009, 08:08 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by KidSpace

J.J.,
Yes, but you would have to go through the
required BeachBum intense
initiation +
Once you pass the requirement intense
test & trust, you will become a honored,
accepted member
4-Sure

Below is just one example What lol

LOL 4-Sure

I have candy. Now can i join?

Chris. I know what you mean about growing up and Christmas. We used to play Marbles, with Tops, ride our bikes all over creation. Things are so different now. Jonny started to want to vegetate in front of his PS2 so we grounded him from it and tols him to play in traffic. Now he hates it when its time come on.

Robyn, trust me, Jonny is going to know the 3 rules of cars. Blood Sweat and Tears. I have a surprise this year for him in Dec. Lets just say it will keep him out of MY tools. LOL

Todd, LOVE THE BURB!! Man, i wish i had one like that.

Michael, that sux about your car. I would be PI$$ED to no end if that were to happen to mine. I'de make them pay for EVERYTHING.