New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

(Our Monte Carlo Family `Space Blog : )

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 04:50 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default (Our Monte Carlo Family `Space Blog : )

[align=center][/align][align=center]Hi Member, [/align][align=center]Thanks for clicking my `Space Blog.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I call the Monte Carlo Forum, myMonte Carlo Family.[/align][align=center]It's sad that there are a few family members using their words in[/align][align=center]their poststo hurt/flame others.[/align][align=center]I have blocked those members that are doing this. I don't read their posts.[/align][align=center]I just ignore them, & refuse to let them disrupt my `journey.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I will not let their posts, their words ruin my MCF experience.[/align][align=center]I will let our Moderating Staff deal with those fewdisruptive members.[/align][align=center]If you ever have a problem with a member's posts, either block it,[/align][align=center]or contact our MCF Moderator's. We are family.[/align][align=center]I believe the majority will rule, and we shall continue to enjoy our[/align][align=center]Monte Carlo Family.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My ReFresher Course [/align][align=center]Please click belowlink[/align][align=center]Thank You![/align][align=center]Peace[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/m_38114/tm.htm[/align]

Old 01-13-2008, 05:22 AM
Default RE: Monte Carlo Family ?

[align=center]My MCF HomeWork [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]I share, cause I care...Don't you ?[/align][align=center]"Ask not what the MCFcan do for you, ask what you can do[/align][align=center]forthe MCF"[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=right][/b][/align][*][align=center]Learning to learn [/align][*][align=center]Managing time [/align][*][align=center]Managing stress â—„ [/align][*][align=center]Avoiding procrastination [/align][*][align=center]Thinking critically [/align][*][align=center]Thinking like a genius [/align][*][align=center]Developing self-discipline [/align][*][align=center]Motivating yourself [/align][*][align=center]Solving problems [/align][align=center][:-]Click 4 Source [:-][/align][*][align=center][:-][/align][*][align=center]http://www.studygs.net/stress.htm[/align]

Old 01-13-2008, 05:36 AM

[align=center]Communicating clearly on the Internet
without creating misunderstandings is a challenge.
[/align][align=center]
One problem is that you haven't any facial expressions, body language, or environment to help you express yourself;
another that there is little "give and take" for developing what you mean to say or are discussing
[/align][align=center][/align]
These guidelines hopefully will help you:
[ul][*]Be clear
Make sure the subject linepost reflects your content[*]Use appropriate language
If you have a question on whether or not you are too emotional,
don't send the message, save it, and review it "later"[*]
Remember: no one can guess your mood, see your facial expressions, etc.
All they have are your words, and your words can express the opposite of what you feel
Don't use ALL CAPITAL LETTERS--it's equal to shouting or screaming[*]Be brief (Something hard 4 `SpaceRider 2 do : )
If your message is short, people will be more likely to read it
Refer to the Guide on "Writing for the Internet"[*]Make a good impression
Your words and content represent you; review/edit your words and images before sending[*][*]Be selective on what information
you put in a post ...Information on the Internet is very public, and can seen byallin the world including criminals, future employers, and governments + Your Parents : )[*][*]Remember you are not anonymous
What you write in an e-mail and web site postcan be traced back to you [*]Consider others
If you are upset by what you read or see on the Internet, forgive bad spelling or stupidity;
If you think it violates the MCF Rule, letour DedicatedMCF Moderator's know : )[*][*]Cite others' work you use
Refer to the Guide on "Citation"[*]Do not send SPAM
SPAM is posting or e-mailing unsolicited e-mail, often advertising messages, to a wide audience
(another way of thinking of it is electronic junk mail)[*][*]Don't respond to "flames" or personal attacks
Contact yourMCF Moderator(s)for action. They will do what[*]is best for all : ) Thank You...Now, lets enjoy our Monte Carlo[*]Family Forum : )[/ul]

Old 01-13-2008, 08:23 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

Good post Space.

Old 01-13-2008, 08:45 AM

Thank You `Becky, MCFMember dustybird3 : ),
not just for your words, but for your contributions to the MCF.
I really hope our other family members think the same.
I come to the MCF in Peace, and to learn about the members,
and their Awesome Monte Carlo's.
[align=center]
[/align][/align][align=center]
[align=center][/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align][/align][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 01-13-2008, 11:04 AM

great post space hit the nail on the head

Old 01-14-2008, 07:34 AM

[align=center]
It's all about Character[/align]
Watch your thoughts, they become words, Watch your words they become actions, Watch your actions they become habits, Watch your habits they become Character, Watch your character, it becomes your Destiny.
[align=center][/align]

EnJoy your `Journey,
It's so much better in a
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Peace/Out
[/align][/align][/align][/align]

Old 01-14-2008, 07:54 AM

[align=center][/align][align=center]The greatest discovery of any generation is that a human being can altertheir life by alteringtheir attitude." [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]"Attitude is a little thing that makes a BIG difference."[/align][align=center]Having, and Driving a Monte Carlo,[/align][align=center]will give you a Great Attitude.[/align]

Old 01-14-2008, 08:05 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Great posts Space.
I'm just starting to catch up on the other sections, I've been so busy in the off topic section.

Old 01-14-2008, 08:26 AM

[align=center][/align][align=center]Moderator's `Taz ,`Mickey, Wiz Kidd, andBigg `J[/align][align=center]for your dedication to the Monte Carlo Forum, and[/align][align=center]enforcing the family rules that have been violated by[/align][align=center]just a few members. We appreciate your fair &[/align][align=center]impartial judgements of the violator's.[/align][align=center]Some members may not know that the Mod position is[/align][align=center]not a paid position, and thatour Moderatorsare selected by the[/align][align=center]Administrator for their abilities/knowledge/fairness.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Oh, and for the Love of the Chevrolet Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I hope that our family problems have been resolved, &[/align][align=center]that we can get back to having fun, and enjoying our[/align][align=center]experiences of our Monte Carlo Forum.[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]Now, everyone can just [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]and read happy/informative posts.[/align][align=center]
[align=center][/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align][/align][/align]

Quick Reply: (Our Monte Carlo Family `Space Blog : )