Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

= Why I admire NASCAR's `Jeff Gordon =

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2012, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Rarely seen because she's had death threats in the past. But today was the 2nd time I saw her and the 1st time they should them kissing before he climbs into his car. I think she has protection when she at the tracks. Not that he can't afford it.
What in the hell is wrong with this world that this lady would receive death threats...?

Old 08-05-2012, 09:16 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

It's the illusion of availability. Women love Dale Jr for various reasons. And as long as he's perceived as available, he'll have more female fans.

Just my opinion though.

Old 08-05-2012, 10:41 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

what, no poll on this because I think he_____......

He's done great things and will continue, I don't admire the guy but he is a good ambassador to the sport and like so many other big names in sports, he's doing his part............

Old 08-06-2012, 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by Taz
It was a joke Space.

Bottom line: Jeff Gordon and many other drivers get involved with great causes, and work with charities.
The Dale Earnhardt Foundation is another example.

It's nice to see these guys giving back.
..Thanks `Lou for your reply & clarification. Yes, there are many athletes that give back to others. I think some do it for tax reasons, and others do it because they are good & that they really care about others. I've found this thread very interesting & informative..!

Originally Posted by Dubstepticon
What in the hell is wrong with this world that this lady would receive death threats...?

Hi `Tyler, I find so many things wrong with this world & I find it very `sad that there are those that purposely hurt or have mental disorders & are wired to do harm to others.
It concerns & scares me. One only has to keep up on their local/national & world news to see the Bad that's everywhere. I pray & hope that humans can learn to live in peace. Many have not yet learned to be good & continue to do harm to others Let us pray, let us live by being good & setting the example..Let us all do out best to live in peace. Let us learn to love & not hate. Let us all make it better for the ones we love, now & in our future `amen

What are you doing to make it better ? I ask you....I ask myself ?

p.s. Thanks everyone for your post & opinions. `Chris, I am not try'in to recruit member's for the Jeff Gordon Fan Club, I was just stating & admiring the good that he has done for others...Thank God, we still have freedom of choice

Peace/Out

Last edited by Space; 08-06-2012 at 03:21 AM.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:36 AM

Good things do happen to good people 4 Sure
Congrat's to Jeff Gordon for his recent Win

View full size < Jeff Gordon, driver of the No. 24 Drive to End Hunger Chevrolet, celebrates his victory in the Pennsylvania 400 at Pocono Raceway in Long Pond, Pennsylvania, Sunday, August 5, 2012. Race was shortened due to rain.

Dale Earnhardt Jr., celebrates his Michigan win with girlfriend Amy Reimann on Sunday

Congrat's to Dale Jr, for keeping his points lead in Nascar Sprint Cup Series plus a vid of the kiss
< Click

Click above link 4 a kiss LOL
p.s.Video of the kiss is (fast-forward to 6:55 mark) or don't & watch the whole vid (LOL)

Last edited by Space; 08-06-2012 at 09:34 AM.