New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

We know your members.. who are YOU?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 02:21 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default We know your members.. who are YOU?

hey guys... I figure we get to know each others cars... but, why not get to know each others as a person? plus, itll give the newer members a chance to get to know us older guys around here a bit faster!

name : mike
Car driven: 2001 Monte Carlo LS

about: well, I go to school in South Dakota, the state god forgot about. I got my car as a gift from my parents a while back, my sweet 16 at age 20. Ive put all the money and time I can from turning it into a stock LS to what it is so far. Its been labeled my girlfriend by my peers because thats how much time I spend with it. granted, the girls Im around hate the car... but, if they are good enough to replace it they shouldnt worry... right? Im hopefully transfering after this (or next) semester to U of M moorhead up by fargo North Dakota where I can start putting more time and money into to baby. At that point Ill be changing my major from graphic design to audio production and computer music... and its back to the DJ'ing for me again to earn money. Also, Army ROTC will be starting in my life hopefully this summer... I plan on getting into aviation and Ill find myself in a cockpit of one of these bad boys within 2 years!

Old 03-05-2008, 09:08 AM
Default RE: We know your members.. who are YOU?

[align=center][/align][align=center]Hi `Mike,[/align][align=center]Thanks for you post, and your attempt to get member's[/align][align=center]to post more information/pic's of themselves.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I learned when I first gotconnected to the web that[/align][align=center]there are some that you can not trust on the web : ([/align][align=center]They make it bad for everyone : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I had my share of stalker's, & perv's attempt to locate[/align][align=center]me, & the police got involved a few times.[/align][align=center]My grandfather still reads all my post's & he thinks[/align][align=center]that I still am revealing too much about myself : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Now, I'm very cautious on how much information[/align][align=center]I post. Some are not who they claim to be online : ( [:@][/align][align=center]I sure wish it was different, but not in today's World.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I appreciate seeing who you are, and it sounds[/align][align=center]like you have a great plan for your future.[/align][align=center]I wish you the best...4-Sure.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]BeSmart/Safe `ok[/align][align=center]Good Luck, `Space[/align][align=center]
Staying safe online[/align][align=center][:-]
http://www.rnib.org.uk/xpedio/groups...ayingsafe.hcsp[/align][/align]

Old 03-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: We know your members.. who are YOU?

What you see is what you get with me.