New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

One Marine

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2019, 03:22 PM
Default One Marine

Hello, I have just purchased a 2002 Dale Eanhardt Monte Carlo SS. Im a Life Long Dale Fan, Marine Corps Veteran, Retired G.M. Techinician. The Car has13.000 Miles and has been kept in a Climate controlled show room. He Does Not have The Window sticker or the Certificate from G.M. Any one that could help with this I would very Much appreciate. I Dont Mind Paying a Fee for a Colored copy. Thanks in Advance.

Old 03-05-2019, 06:31 PM

Welcome to the forums, sounds like a great car. I believe The Maniac can help with getting a window sticker

Old 03-05-2019, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Jeffs02rwdSS
Welcome to the forums, sounds like a great car. I believe The Maniac can help with getting a window sticker
Thank You Sir! How do I find the Maniac? Sorry, im New at This.

Old 03-05-2019, 09:05 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I recently went through a journey (that felt like forever) to get a reproduction of my window sticker for my car. GM does not reproduce them, the original dealership is unable to help and from what I could find, the only place that does is Triple A Enterprises (www.window-sticker.com). Even though he is GM certified, he does not have all the GM window stickers available to reproduce. Because the front wheel drive Montes are a bit of a "niche" market for this, he does not offer much on his site for us. But, he can still help (I'm the reason he can do a 2004 Monte SS). First, email him (triplea@window-sticker.com) and see if he happens to have the ability to reproduce your window sticker. If he is unable to (most likely because he needs the standard option info), you need to find someone else with same year/model/trim level for him to use for some of that info. The one I attached below (which I found in a google search) might be all you need. If he says he has what he needs, he'll direct you to a GM Archive site. You will need to use this to get your dealer invoice (that has all the info on the sticker specific to your Monte). After that, you are off and running.
Took me months (greater part of a year) to get a 2004 Monte SS sticker that Triple A could use as the base template.
I hope that helps explain that process.

As for the certificate of authenticity, I have heard mixed rumors. Some claim there is a GM phone number you can call and others claim you can never get it. Dunno on that one.