General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

2004 Monte Window Sticker

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2018, 07:43 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default 2004 Monte Window Sticker

To add to my car show collection for my Monte, I am trying to get as authentic and period correct re-production of the original dealer window sticker. So far, I am coming up empty. At this point, I am thinking I may try to fabricate my own re-production, but I need some help. Does anyone have a clean, factory original window sticker for a 2004 Monte Carlo SS? If so, can you either scan it (preferred) or take a clear picture of it? My goal is either to photo edit it with my information or use it to re-design one from scratch. I have a couple I found on the internet, they are not laying flat, so some of the info is tough to grab and possibly copy/paste as needed.

If you don't want to post it here, feel free to email it to me at the.maniac404@gmail.com.
Thanks!!

Old 02-22-2018, 07:43 AM

10 Year Member

Also, here is what I have tried so far (and open to other options if anyone knows something I have missed):
- Contacted www.Window-Sticker.com (Triple A Enterprise). They are currently inspecting if they are able to reproduce a label for my Monte (they tend to cater to older cars or current Vettes/Camaros). But they require the original GM Dealer Invoice. There is a site that offers the original invoice, I may need to see if they can provide me mine.
- I learned who was the original dealership that sold my Monte. I contacted them, they provided me some information (such as the service history, options ordered). They do not have access to the original GM Dealer Invoice anymore.
- I called GM at 1-800-950-2438 and 1-800-222-1020. They do not have window stickers or dealer invoice information (refered me back to www.Window-Sticker.com).
- Get a label from www.Monroney.com, but it is not a period correct sticker (meaning, it is basically a sticker for a dealer selling the car today).
- At the moment, my best option at the moment is www.Window-Sticker.com if they can re-produce a sticker for an '04 Monte.

Old 02-22-2018, 08:41 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member

I'm actually in the process right now of going through Triple A Enterprise to see if he can make a repro for me. He has everything for mine right now except the GM invoice. For the invoice, I contacted GMMA (GM Media Archive); it's $50 to obtain and there's an order form to fill out. I haven't filled out and returned mine yet but, once that's done, they will begin researching your vehicle. I actually borrowed shots of Mel's window sticker and sent those to Triple-A so he has an example to go off of to create mine. The dealership mine was originally sold at went out of business and does not exist anymore - Rick James Chevy in Piqua interestingly.

Email support@gmmediaarchive.com with your request and they should be able to get what you need to get the invoice process started.

Website > GM Media Archive

Last edited by 06mistreSS; 02-22-2018 at 10:00 AM.
Old 02-22-2018, 11:13 AM

10 Year Member

How long ago did you contact Triple A Enterprise? I contacted them this week and Brad responded he has to see if they are able to re-produce a sticker for a 2004 Monte. I am in process of preparing for Plan B, perhaps they cannot.

But, Brad mentioned not to pursue the GM Invoice until he can confirm if they can do it or not. By chance, have already obtained a copy of your invoice?

Old 02-22-2018, 11:18 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2016
10 Year Member

I have tried to obtain a reproduction sticker for mine through Triple-A Enterprises as well, to no avail. They have told me that they do not have enough information from the 2007 model year to produce it. Doesn't make sense to me, but that's what they told me...

It has been a year since I tried, though...

Old 02-22-2018, 12:16 PM
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by The_Maniac
How long ago did you contact Triple A Enterprise? I contacted them this week and Brad responded he has to see if they are able to re-produce a sticker for a 2004 Monte. I am in process of preparing for Plan B, perhaps they cannot.

But, Brad mentioned not to pursue the GM Invoice until he can confirm if they can do it or not. By chance, have already obtained a copy of your invoice?
I was talking with him back in October. He initially told me he didn't have the info in his system to do mine but eventually told me that if I could get a copy of an actual sticker from another car of the same year/make/model/trim as mine, he could do it. It sounds like he needs that reference mainly for standard options. And he confirmed he can do mine as long as I can obtain the invoice.

And I'd think he should be able to do yours. He may not have the info in his system but you may be able to do what I did and get a copy of an actual sticker from another car and send it to him so he can reference it to create yours. Then it comes down to obtaining the invoice.

I just sent my invoice request form back to GMMA - I will keep you posted.

Originally Posted by chifan
I have tried to obtain a reproduction sticker for mine through Triple-A Enterprises as well, to no avail. They have told me that they do not have enough information from the 2007 model year to produce it. Doesn't make sense to me, but that's what they told me...

It has been a year since I tried, though...
Might want to contact him again. Like I said above, you might just need to get a copy of an actual sticker from an 07 SS similar to yours. And if he confirmed being able to do mine, I'd imagine you should be good too.

Last edited by 06mistreSS; 02-22-2018 at 01:11 PM.
Old 02-22-2018, 04:03 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile

I found these online in a search for a sticker, I think there is one for a 2002 & 2005 also.
Hope it helps for a reference.

Attached Thumbnails 2004 Monte Window Sticker-tf12_r128_12.jpg   2004 Monte Window Sticker-windowsticker.jpg   2004 Monte Window Sticker-00404_gm15xpprd4v_600x450.jpg   2004 Monte Window Sticker-00b0b_4ro60htxp66_600x450.jpg  
Old 02-22-2018, 08:31 PM

10 Year Member

DriverNumber3 has better image searching skills then I lol. Granted, I was also targeting a 2004 (but from what I see, very similar). Thanks!

And Matt, thanks for the info. Curious to see how it all shakes out. If Triple A Enterprises can do your car (and perhaps mine). Sad to hear the dealer of your car is no longer in business. I found it kinda cool to touch base with the original dealership of mine.

I'm curious now who was the original dealer for my '84 Camaro and if they are still in business.

Old 02-22-2018, 08:38 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile

Originally Posted by The_Maniac
DriverNumber3 has better image searching skills then I lol. Granted, I was also targeting a 2004 (but from what I see, very similar). Thanks!

And Matt, thanks for the info. Curious to see how it all shakes out. If Triple A Enterprises can do your car (and perhaps mine). Sad to hear the dealer of your car is no longer in business. I found it kinda cool to touch base with the original dealership of mine.

I'm curious now who was the original dealer for my '84 Camaro and if they are still in business.
try this link for more
https://www.google.com/search?q=chev...w=1389&bih=680

Old 02-23-2018, 08:05 AM
10 Year Member

Brad needs high quality images for reference. And honestly I would really try to get an 04 SS window sticker to send him so he can get yours as close as possible to reality, and he may request that it be the same year but I don't know - may have to ask him about that.

Quick Reply: 2004 Monte Window Sticker