New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

New to owning a Monte...:)

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2013, 06:25 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome to the Forum..

Old 09-27-2013, 07:42 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome to the site

Old 09-28-2013, 02:26 PM

Awww... How awesome...

I love a community that is active... I try to stress to our members (at the site I admin) that greeting folks is one of the most important jobs there is...

Thank you all...

As to my scary picture, ssilver, thanks! I love creepy clowns... The juxtaposition of a smiling/scary clowns just brings out the kid in me!! Lolol...

And, I am scary to look at, as well as goofy as hell... Well, that's what the Mrs. tells me... lol...

Im still navigating the site... I have not had a chance to read all the stickys and the FAQ, but, I will..... I promise... I know it is annoying to have people just start popping off questions, so other than my technical question I've already ask, and found out what its called (a door reveal? I forgot already, lol) so now just reading....

I just took some pics moments ago, while we are at the Nail Salon, but the text editor tools do not allow for direct upload from my phone, so I will look into that this upcoming week...

I still have much to read and learn... lol...

I now know I have a generation six Monte, lol, and, its black...

I just went looking for the model, but didn't know where to find it, besides obvious places... lol..

It has 145, xxx miles on it...

We are the 3rd owners... First was my Aunt and Uncle, who sold it to my mom, who then sold it to us....

Its license plates used to be "teapot" when my Aunt had it, then my mom had her name on the plates....

Now, they are generic, my wife wants plates with all of our first initials on it, but it doesn't make any word, lol...

I apologize in advance, but right now we are calling her "the black cougar", I owned a Mercury Cougar for many of our first years, and was the nicest vehicle I own... It is actually a compliment by my house standards...

But, comparing a Chevy Monte Carlo to a Mercury (Ford) Cougar might offend some, lolol...

As to the issues, crazyzach, they are many, LOL...

First, get rid of the dog hair, YUCK!! Then the rain gutter issue... Then the gas gauge... Then the wiper blade, then the back defrost, then the xxxx... lol, not necessarily in that order

My wife has been after me to explore your site, and FIX HER CAR, so, I will be here often, but probably not posting too often....

+++++++++
We went on a drive to a nearby city in search of a tennis racket today....

Brake line gave out....

Im like seriously?

So, at this moment, I am sitting in a Chevy dealer waiting room, waiting for a ride....

Add "fix brake lines" to the list of issues....

Old 09-28-2013, 05:18 PM

Welcome to the MCF!

Old 09-29-2013, 11:09 AM

Welcome to the forum

Old 10-01-2013, 11:51 AM

Welcome to the best forum on the interweb.=]