New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

hey ladies im the newby..

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2006, 11:20 PM
Default hey ladies im the newby..

hey guys im the new kid around here. i have a 1995 monte carlo z34. not much done to it yet. i painted the original wood trim purple but its starting to fade a little, so it kinda looks blue that fades to purple in certain areas. i actually kinda like it. i painted the emblems on the rear this somewhat 2 tone color (red and blue) so in certain lighting it looks purple. im in the process of painting the monte carlo emblem thats on the sides and i took off the chevy symbols from the center caps and im planning on painting them as well. i have an old jvc radio that i eventually wanna change to a pioneer. and i still have stock speakers all around for now that i wanna change but im not sure of what i want just yet. i do however have an audiobahn amp that i just need subs for . other than that my car is completely stock. i have so many ideas and plans for this car its crazy and everyday i think of something else that i wanna do to it. future plans are as follows... i wanna put 40series flowmaster exhaust, 5 spoke 17's, RKSport body kit, a wing, and possibly a engine swap in the future but im not sure. the last thing that i wanna do is paint it. but thats not gonna be for a-while. if its not obvious i wanna have a decent show car and after a couple of years i wanna turn it into a track car. long term plans have been mentioned to converting it to a rear wheel drive, stick. but thats not for a long time. as far as my personality goes im very outgoing and i always up for anything. i ahve a little habbit of getting a little crazy with my car but its all out of fun. i'll pretty much do anything for a laugh and besides my roommate kate im the only girl i know that knows a pretty good amount of information on cars.

Old 02-04-2006, 03:19 PM
Default RE: hey ladies im the newby..

Welcome! Any pics of the car

Old 02-04-2006, 05:55 PM

welcome aboard

Old 02-07-2006, 04:23 PM

i have a few pics i just have to upload them onto a comp. so i can post them... it's still a work in progress so it doesnt look that great... well at least to me it doesnt... but when i get pics up im hoping to get some positive feedback and maybe some ideas.... im always open to sugestion and opinions. thanx for making me feel welcome!!