General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

ladies and montemen

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 09:40 PM
Default ladies and montemen

well i finally got rid of my ubend today, they did excellent work plus were able to keep the sensor upright instead of off to the side,however i kinda did expect a little more kick then what i got. dont get me wrong at high rpm's i notice more power, but i expected more power right off the line, oh well, every horse counts, right, or maybe im just too greedy for speed. anyways its kool to join the selected few who decided to remove the ubend, man i saw the whole thing, lifted her up, cut it right off and replaced it, god its like seeing someone u love go under the knife...im too dramatic, oh well i just love my monte, plus heres the kool part, ready...ready... $60, BAM!!!

Old 11-02-2005, 04:28 AM
Default RE: ladies and montemen

now you really want to have some fun?
Get rid of the resinator under there and add a glass pack! then you have a good sound and a better breather under your car if you add a high flow cat it gets even better.

Mine sounds real nice but i still want to do a flow master under it i think but not real sure what one right now and when i do it im goign to have to do the crom tips also so i am waiting till i get everythign for it first.
But welcome to the club

Old 11-07-2005, 01:16 AM
Monte Of The Month - July 2005
Default RE: ladies and montemen

hey yeah my monte just went under the knife too i got a cutout put on and i was looking up under there and i like the cut out but it kinda tok away some low rpm power so i was thinking since i dont have to deal with the gay mufflers any mnoer just get a high flow cat and take out the u bend and that way i hopefully can have the power back along with the nice sound... some one asked me if i had a v8 they may have just been stupid but the cut out sounds great