New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Bill from Cold Air Inductions Inc. saying hello!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by Boomer
Hey all, I was hoping for some assistance with the Cold Air Induction kit. I have a 2006 MC 3.5 and I would like to hear from those of you with the CAI and the 3.5. Specifically I am looking for what coupler you used and pictures,size, etc to connect the MAF to the filter in the CAI kit. I have been told it will work with the 3.5 but need info on how to get it to connect up.

Thanks for the input.
Bob, it may be a good idea for you to start your own thread with a subject line that says somehting like "CAI Inc. users that have a 3.5L please help" or something to that effect. Many members who already have read this thread may not pop back into it, but if you make your own thread with a good title it will be visible to more people. You may have already made your own thread, if thats the case then my apologies.

Old 10-09-2012, 10:12 AM

So glad to have found this thread! I've got the 3.9 also, and having an exhaust put on this week - the cold air kit is probably next. Being from Michigan also, it's a no brainer to send my business your way Bill It will probably be on my Christmas list this year (you know, from me, to me!)

Old 10-09-2012, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Thirtybird
So glad to have found this thread! I've got the 3.9 also, and having an exhaust put on this week - the cold air kit is probably next. Being from Michigan also, it's a no brainer to send my business your way Bill It will probably be on my Christmas list this year (you know, from me, to me!)
Thats awesome, thanks!! It's always nice when you can support a local business, we try to do the same thing as much as we can with our suppliers!

Old 09-10-2014, 12:36 PM
Default How to install CAI

How do you install a CAI? Where do you put the air sensor after you take off the stock tubing?

Old 09-10-2014, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by seanpeezy
How do you install a CAI? Where do you put the air sensor after you take off the stock tubing?

Installation is very simple and straight forward, and the CAI comes complete with installation instructions. Depending on the system the kit will come with a tube that the MAF plugs into, or you just retain your stock MAF housing and place it between the filter and tube. The entire install probably takes 20-30 minutes.