New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Bill from Cold Air Inductions Inc. saying hello!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 07:57 PM
Thumbs up Bill from Cold Air Inductions Inc. saying hello!!

Hello everyone,

My name is Bill with Cold Air Inductions Inc. (aka CAI Inc.) and although I have been following this forum for awhile now, I finally pulled the trigger to get on board as a supporting vendor and member! Although I have spoken with many of you who are current customers already as well as through the other forums I support, I am really excited to get to know you even more!

For those of you who are not familiar with our company, CAI Inc. has been designing and manufacturing high quality, performance driven Cold Air Intake kits since 2004. We started like many great companies do, just doing what we love to do in a garage, fast forward about 8 years and we are now in a brand new manufacturing facility filled with great equipment and a great team of people. The company has experienced enormous growth in the last 3 years, much contributed to the popularity and industry recognition that we have received for our CAI for the 5th Generation Camaro. We are now getting ready to release a full GM Truck/SUV lineup, in addition to about a dozen other vehicle applications that are already available.

We do things different than most intake manufacturers in terms of our overall design approach, and are known for offering excellent customer service (after all, we are nothing without the support of our customers!).

Our intakes feature an enclosed and insulated airbox design, with a removable lid that has a clear view window for easy filter inspection. For intakes that have an included intake tube, we ceramic coat them inside and out for added thermal protection against heat soak. We do everything in our power to offer a true "cold" air intake, and on average can keep the IAT within 2 degrees of ambient air. We also design our own line of high performance air filters, but I am sure by now I am boring you, so just check out the website

As I mentioned, I am personally very excited to have become a part of this community, and look forward to getting to know many of you as well as meet you at future events My favorite part of what I do is getting to interact with our customers, so please do not hesitate to reach out to me should you have any questions regarding myself or our company! Thanks for your time and allowing me to be a part of your community!

A few pics...

Last edited by Space; 03-14-2012 at 08:59 AM. Reason: add icon Thumbs `UP
Old 03-13-2012, 08:00 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

to our forum!

Glad to see you here, I have heard great things from your product!

Old 03-13-2012, 08:02 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome to the site Bill!

I've also heard quite a bit of good things about your products and really like the look and design, powdercoated or not!

Old 03-13-2012, 08:02 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Wow Bill welcome... I personally have a K&N system (Purchased before I knew about CAI years back) regretting it now. I may change over in the future.

Old 03-13-2012, 08:19 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

Bill, welcome to the forum again...... I posted a welcome in the CAI thread that you just replied on......

Old 03-13-2012, 08:28 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member

Welcome to the Forum..

Old 03-13-2012, 08:32 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Welcome to the Forum, so does this mean we get discounts

Old 03-13-2012, 08:43 PM

Monte Of The Month -- October 2012
3 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
does this mean we get discounts
X2 I'd like a discount!

Welcome to the forum! I've only heard great things about your products

Old 03-13-2012, 08:44 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Welcome to the site. Glad to see people other than us monte carlo nuts pay attention to what happens here.

Old 03-13-2012, 08:48 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

Welcome Bill. I have a Cold Air Inductions CAI and love it. You had to send me the coupler and I was really happy with your customer service. I recommend this CAI to everyone. It is a really great product.

Quick Reply: Bill from Cold Air Inductions Inc. saying hello!!