Headers/Intake/Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Cold Air Inductions Inc. on slight backorder

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 09:32 AM
Default Cold Air Inductions Inc. on slight backorder

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to keep you all informed, thank you so much for the incredible response since we have joined the fourm as a supporting vendor. I knew I would have fun here, but honestly the support we have seen from this group since has been nothing short of amazing! The only bad news is that we have gotten so many orders for Monte Carlo / Impala intake systems since I joined that they are now on a slight backorder We are doing everthing we can to get them shipped as soon as possible, and will email customers tracking information as soon as orders ship. Thank you so much for your support, as well as your patience and cooperation as we do our best to get orders shipped as quickly as possible!

Old 04-07-2012, 02:18 PM

I got mine ...

Old 04-07-2012, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Bill @ CAI Inc
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to keep you all informed, thank you so much for the incredible response since we have joined the fourm as a supporting vendor. I knew I would have fun here, but honestly the support we have seen from this group since has been nothing short of amazing! The only bad news is that we have gotten so many orders for Monte Carlo / Impala intake systems since I joined that they are now on a slight backorder We are doing everthing we can to get them shipped as soon as possible, and will email customers tracking information as soon as orders ship. Thank you so much for your support, as well as your patience and cooperation as we do our best to get orders shipped as quickly as possible!
WoW I don't know why I've just come across you now, but finally somwhere that shows what the black powdered one looks like... I think I'm sticking with the Steel look

Old 04-07-2012, 02:48 PM
Monte of the Month -- October 2013
3 Year Member1 Year Member

already got mine too!

Old 04-07-2012, 04:07 PM

wish there was one for the 3100

Old 04-09-2012, 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by Zeke
I got mine ...
Awesome!! Thank you for choosing Cold Air Inductions Inc.! Looking good!!

Old 04-09-2012, 07:17 AM

Thanks `Bill for your update to member's.
It's great to read that you are getting so many orders
It proves what a super product that you have for member's & are producing

"Good things are worth waiting for" 4-Sure Don't settle for less, when you can
get the best....
Thanks for being a Super MCF Sponsor with a Super Product
www.ColdAirInductions.com

Last edited by Space; 04-09-2012 at 07:20 AM.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:30 PM

i am glad there is a vendor that has some thing our monte's and is willing to give a site like us that are inthuseus about monte's willing to tell hay this is happining and give us a heads up as well as give us the two collors powdercote and silver look. i am glad there is a place that helps us get reliable cold air intakes with little or no modifacation thank you bill for helping us

Old 04-10-2012, 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by monte07
i am glad there is a vendor that has some thing our monte's and is willing to give a site like us that are inthuseus about monte's willing to tell hay this is happining and give us a heads up as well as give us the two collors powdercote and silver look. i am glad there is a place that helps us get reliable cold air intakes with little or no modifacation thank you bill for helping us
No problem, and thank you so much for the kind words. The only regret I have is not joining this forum sooner. You guys are the best!