NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

Picks/Pocono/SundayAfternoon

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 03:16 PM

kyle busch

johnson

kenseth

Old 06-09-2012, 03:39 PM

Love it when the crappy drivers r up front! Its good luck 4 me.<center>

Old 06-09-2012, 08:36 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

AFter much deliberation following qualifying... knowing long green runs and qualifying are so importnat this year... I've still made my decision...

I'm sticking by my guns.

I'm tempted to swap out for Biffle... but I just can't do it. I'm sticking with my set. All Chevrolets.

Tonight at the local cruise in, I finally won the "Ladies Pick" trophy.... about 4 years of trying on that one!!!!

We also won the 50/50, my dad and I (we split price on a bunch of tickets and split the profits....), about time, been trying for that one about 4 years too.

I'm going to Richmond International Raceway tomorrow to, at 12:00, run the Richmond Raceway in the Monte Carlo, a lot like I did the Torino last month. I'm hoping for another victory lane picture like I did with the Torino too. This will be the first race track run for the Monte Carlo, and the first trip with the new paint job. I'm hoping to be back by about the halfwayp oint of the race, and will be able to enjoy the end of the race with you all and do the points at the end. However, I can't close the window, so I'm leaving Jerry in charge of that. IF I can't get back in time for the end of the race, I'll try to text Jerry to let him know.

I'm hoping for a Pocono win to complement all of this. And I think I need to do it by sticking to my all Chevrolet team.

And to make it all better yet, the trophy had a Chevroelt on it...

Last edited by Cowboy6622; 06-09-2012 at 08:39 PM.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:18 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

nice trophy win Duane, I'll never be any good at this picking winners so here goes with my picks....

1 hamlin
2 ky busch
3 j gordon

Old 06-10-2012, 09:10 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Duane the Trophies that the public gives out is a GOOD one. Cause sometimes in the shows. There a lot of politics that goes on in some of them. Congrats on your Trophy! Missed last weeks pick while on Vacation. But today I'm back home in front of my own pc. So i'm going with. The 48 ..24...88

Old 06-10-2012, 09:18 AM

Hamlin
Jr
Johnson

Old 06-10-2012, 10:56 AM

RaceBuddy - Enhanced coverage of NASCAR races - NASCAR.COM
Click above link
================================================== ======================
Hi Member's, if you don't get TNT on your TV, or only have broadcast (antenna TV) like `space, you can get Race Buddy for `Free & watch the Race....& `if you get TNT you can add this free online site to get different camera views + on your computer....It's also broadcast on MRN radio & they have super coverage of the Race...

Wish everyone a Fun Race Sunday ~> EnJoy

Old 06-10-2012, 11:35 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member

I can't follow the race live today. Even though I am sitting here with full access to all my media.
My wife is in a Volvo golf tournament today and I promised her I would wait until she was done, then we could watch the race on PVR. I said I'd do this under the infomation that she was teeing off at 11am. Then, when we are leaving (for me to drop her off) she mentions that I am supposed to pick her up about 8pm! And I'm all, like, "Whaaa?!?" I guess she'd gotta hang around, then there is a dinner and awards. They are only going to make fun of her lousy golf game because she just plays for fun but she works with a bunch of serious golfing jackasses.
Actually, I never actually promisedher, I just said I'd wait. And the more I think about it, the less sense it makes. She can't make it to the end of a race any other time without passing out. What kinda shape will she be in to watch at 9:30 tonight when she's been out in the sun all day and already drinking?

Old 06-10-2012, 11:45 AM

LoL `Brent, I found your post very funny "You can't live with them, but you can't live without them" LOL
Difficult decision 4-Sure LOL...What are you going 2 `do ?
How will she know if your watched or listened ?
Good Luck

Old 06-10-2012, 11:59 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
How will she know if your watched or listened ?
Good Luck
She'll know. I'm not that good at lying. I wouldn't lie about it. But then, how dishonorable is it really - y'know, if I just honestly tell her I watched the race? I think its reasonable if I keep it all honest and all. And what am I supposed to do. Spend the whole day with a thumb up my as$, waiting for her to come home and pass out so I can watch it without her then?

I think I've pretty much talked myself into watching without her.

But I do have to drive out to the golf course (probably 10 miles away) to pick her up. She had the forsight to know she'd be drunk. I was supposed to stay sober. Which was cool when I thought I was picking her up at 4-5ish...

Quick Reply: Picks/Pocono/SundayAfternoon