NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

~ The End : ( NASCAR 2007 ~

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 11:43 AM
Default RE: - MCF `07 NASCAR PREDICTIONS ?

if you dont mind me asking wiz.....what is it that you dislike so much aboutjr.???

Old 05-28-2007, 12:14 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

i think its more the type of fans' he has, when you see stuff happen @ the track or if you talk to a nascar fan you can tell which ones are jr fans just from their attitude cuz they think he's the best....he's ok, but he's no where near what his dad is...and i think he got a lot of followers when his dad died and he's no where near as good as his dad...

i honestly would like to see him in asmaller team car and see how he does, put him in one of the toyota's or put him in a petty car and i bet you he would never be up near the front...i dont think he's a good driver that way.

i dont see a championship driver in him...and i dont understand his fans being the only ones thowing beer cans out on the track...those are some great fans! i'm not saying thats how all of them are...but they are his fans

i just can't stand him...

Old 05-28-2007, 05:27 PM

x2

Old 05-28-2007, 07:31 PM

wiz ......i say the same thing you do to alot of people but i get told lol

wow MEARS won the race now we have all 4 Hendrick cars a win ........

Old 05-28-2007, 07:33 PM
5 Year Member

yah see i dont think people have the nerve to tell me off...well except for my wife! lol jk

Old 05-28-2007, 08:59 PM

I think the best part of the 600 last night was when Jeffery boy hit the wall....... That made the race for me.....
I am not a little E fan. But I have to say that I have never heard him say that he was or even is better then his dad. Matter a fact I think he has said that he has a lot to learn to get even closeto what his dad was able to do. You cant blame LittleE for what the fans do.I will pick him way before I will pick wonder boy.....

Heck after all I am the vice pres of the Fan Against Gordon club......

Old 05-28-2007, 09:21 PM
5 Year Member

but who's the better driver between gordon and jr??

in my opinion there is no comparison...gordon is way better...gordon is probably the #1 driver in Nascar today...no matter how many people dont like him...and most people dont like him because he is so good (which i dont understand)

but the best part of any race shouldn't be a crash....even if it was jr that crashed i would be wondering if he was ok...you dont want to see anyone hit the wall that hard...when sr hit the wall he didn't look like he hit it that hard...and i cheered...but i feel bad for that now seeing as what happened....

anybody that cheered when gordon hit the wall on sunday night shouldn't be too proud of themselves...what happens if something had happened to him...his little girl wouldn't have a daddy after that....thats the way i look at it

i think Gordon is the # 1 driver in nascar today....and i even thought he was #1 when he first started...i have been a huge fan since he started

Old 05-28-2007, 09:56 PM

First off ask how many people watch Nascar or any other racing just to watch the cars go around.
You will find that most people watch it for the wrecks.

No I dont like it when someone dies from a wreck (they are racers, they know what can happen, thats why they get the big bucks). I was never a Earnhardt fan I too cheered when he hit the wall, I also was said because of his death. I have been a race fan since the 70's. I have had the pleasure of racing guys like Jr, Denny, Martin Truex ect on line with them in sim racing. Nascar is a great sport and trust me the drivers know what can happen to them no matter how safe NASCAR tries to make the cars.

When the man upstairs pulls your number it will not matter what you are doing or who is working on you to save you, YOUR TIME IS UP AND THAT IS IT

As far as Gordan goes..... he is one or one of the most biggest cry babies in Nascar..... I put him on the same level as Rusty Wallace.... Even DW is better then Gordan......

I think you will find that most will say Tony is a better driver then Gordo is.....
Keep an eye or two on Denny as well.....

Old 05-29-2007, 05:46 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

yah see i dont think people have the nerve to tell me off...well except for my wife! lol jk
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Moderator Wiz Kidd, I have the nerve to tell you `off[/align][align=center]and beat your butt on any track.[/align][align=center]I don't give a fly'in fart if you don't like me & I respect[/align][align=center]your opinion, but what's your bio look like. Have you[/align][align=center]tried to place yourself in my shoes ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

Bio of
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
[/align][center]
Birthday: Oct. 10, 1974
Hometown: Kannapolis, N.C.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. is the most popular -- and well-seen -- driver in NASCAR. From television to videos to magazines and books (as an author) and then to the track, fans clamor to the third-generation driver of a famous racing family.
Earnhardt's roots in racing begin with his maternal grandfather, Robert Gee, who was a renowned NASCAR fabricator and mechanic. His grandfather, Ralph Earnhardt, was voted as one of NASCAR's 50-best all-time drivers in 1999. His father, Dale Earnhardt, is a seven-time Cup champion.
Earnhardt Jr. became the first third-generation NASCAR champion when he won the first of his back-to-back Busch Series titles in 1998.
Earnhardt also had something else in common with his father -- a tremendous work ethic. Upon graduation from high school Earnhardt received a two-year automotive degree, and was hired as a mechanic in his father's Chevy dealership making a little more than $15,000 a year.
Earnhardt took up racing at 17 in Street Stocks, practically building a car from scratch. From there he went to the NASCAR Late Models. He raced in that division for three years and, as impressive as he was on the track, gained in-depth knowledge of chassis setup and car preparation.
In 1996, while enjoying the best season of his Late Model career, Earnhardt made his Busch Series debut in a car owned by his father. He started seventh and finished 14th at Myrtle Beach.
Earnhardt recorded his first top-10 in a limited 1997 schedule before taking over the No. 3 Chevrolet in '98. He won his first race, at Texas, in his 16th career start. Coincidentally, Dale Earnhardt won his first Cup race in his 16th start.
Earnhardt Jr. won seven races in 1998 with 16 top-fives and 22 top-10s in 31 races. He took a champion's Victory Lap with his father after the season-finale at Homestead.
Earnhardt out-battled Matt Kenseth and Jeff Green to win the Busch Series title again in 1999, posting six victories, 18 top-fives and 22 top-10s. He also made his Cup debut, driving the No. 8 Chevrolet for Dale Earnhardt Inc. Earnhardt chose the number in honor of his grandfather's car. His best finish in five starts was a 10th in September at Richmond.
As in the Busch Series two years earlier, Earnhardt's first Cup victory came in the season's seventh race, at Texas. Earnhardt won twice in 2000 with three top-fives and five top-10s and became the first rookie to win the All-Star race at Lowe's.
In 2001 the DEI cars of [URL=http://www.nascar.com/drivers/dps/mwaltrip00/cup/index.html][b]Michael Waltrip[/b

Old 05-29-2007, 07:17 AM
5 Year Member

yah i think that this argument would go on forever...everyone is always going to have a different opinion....

in my opinion there is no comparison between tony and jeff...jeff is the way better driver

Quick Reply: ~ The End : ( NASCAR 2007 ~