NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

~ The End : ( NASCAR 2007 ~

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 09:40 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: 07 NASCAR CUP PREDICTIONS ?

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

like always i'm going to pick Jeff Gordon
[/align][align=center]`Mod Wiz, you are a loyal fan 4-$ure[/align][align=center]__________________[/align][align=center]Long shot Denny Hamlin : )[/align]

[hr][align=center][/align]

Greg Biffle Bio Photos Shop Driver Page

[/align] Kurt Busch Bio Photos Shop Driver Page

[/align] Dale Earnhardt, Jr Bio Photos Shop Driver Page

[/align] Denny Hamlin Bio Photos Shop Driver Page

[/align] Dale Jarrett Bio Photos Shop Driver Page

[/align] Kasey Kahne Bio Photos Shop Driver Page

[/align] Bobby Labonte Bio Photos Shop Driver Page

[/align] Casey Mears Bio Photos Shop Driver Page

[/align] Tony Stewart Bio Photos Shop Driver Page

[/align][IMG]http://i.cnn.net/nascar

Old 05-20-2007, 10:24 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

i think gordon would have had a chance to be up there hadn't it been for the flat tire...i know he was falling back on those last restarts but he always moved right back up again...i dont know what happened to him though...he was doing so well @ the start then they adjusted his car a bit and it seemed to hinder it more than help it

but i still pick Gordon for the coca cola 600

and i'll have my coca cola in hand! this is always an awesome race!

Old 05-21-2007, 10:08 PM

Gordon win at Lowes??? Hell yeah!!!! I'm going with Gordon as well on the CC 600.

Old 05-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Default RE: - MCF `07 NASCAR PREDICTIONS ?

[align=center]Car of Tomorrow to be Fully Implemented For 2008 NASCAR Nextel Cup Series Season[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]CIA Stock Photos
Daytona Beach, Fla.
May 23, 2007

The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) announced today that the Car of Tomorrow will be fully implemented for the 2008 NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series season.
The move accelerates the integration of the new car into the series by one full year. In January 2006, NASCAR had announced a three-year roll-out schedule that would conclude with the new car running in every race by 2009.
As the new car began its initial phase-in program over the past several months, team owners expressed support of the new car and its full implementation by the 2008 season. Therefore, starting next year the new car will run the entire NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series schedule.
“We are proud of how the new car has performed at multiple tracks, †said Robin Pemberton, NASCAR’s Vice President of Competition. “NASCAR, with the support of team owners, agreed that the new car is ready to compete at all NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series events in 2008. Beginning next year the Car of Tomorrow is officially â€the carâ€, a Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford and Toyota, †said Pemberton.
The original transition program had the new car running 16 races in 2007; 26 races in 2008; and the entire schedule in 2009. So far this season, the new car has run five times – at Bristol, Martinsville, Phoenix, Richmond and Darlington – with the races featuring close competition on the track and the safety and durability features of the car well-demonstrated.
The average margin of victory through the first five Car of Tomorrow races has been a mere. 505 seconds (compared to 1.286 seconds at these same races a year ago) and there have been six fewer DNFs through this same race sequence from 2006. Additionally, 13 teams have used the same chassis for three of the five races; four teams have run the same chassis in four of the five races; and one team – the No. 29 Chevrolet – has run the same chassis in all five Car of Tomorrow races.
NASCAR’s Car of Tomorrow is the culmination of a seven-year project undertaken at NASCAR’s Research and Development Center in Concord, N.C. The new car was built primarily with safety in mind, but during the development process, NASCAR also discovered ways in which the car could improve competition and enable teams to be more cost-efficient.
The Car of Tomorrow design has also enabled manufacturers to have an increased product and branding opportunity. The manufacturers’ 2007 Car of Tomorrow models – the Chevrolet Impala SS, Dodge Avenger, Ford Fusion and Toyota Camry – more closely resemble production cars than the former race

[/align][align=center]

[hr]

[/align][align=center]

Members, post your Predictions for this weekends 600NASCARRace
[:-] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Pick me..Pick Me[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Above is a Mod Wiz Kidd Promotion : )[/align]

Old 05-24-2007, 06:55 AM

[/align][/align][align=center]CHARLOTTE [/align][align=center]Coke 600[/align][align=center][/align][ul][*][align=center]Week 12 of 36 | Archive [/align][*][align=center]By: Mark Aumann & Space[/align][*][align=center]
Who's Up ~ Biggest Gain this week:
Sterling Marlin: 25th to 19th
New This Week :
J.J. Yeley

Who's Down ~ Biggest Drop this week:
Tony Raines: 17th to 22nd
Dropped Out :
Reed Sorenson
[/align][/ul][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
[/align][ul][align=center][/align][*][align=center]
Rank
PREVIOUS : 1
CHANGE : 0

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
Jeff Gordon
I'm in charge of Power Rankings, the third person to hold the post this season. ... Apparently Tony Stewart's monkey had other obligations.

Is this where Jeff's hot streak comes to an end? He crashed out of the Coke 600 last year and was 24th in the fall race when an engine let go.
Driver Page[/align][align=center][/align][/ul][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][ul][*][align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][*][align=center]
Rank
PREVIOUS : 2

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][*][align=center]
Jimmie Johnson
I'm surprised we haven't seen a rash of "What's wrong with Jimmie Johnson" stories this week. He hasn't won a race at Lowe's in more than a year.
Driver Page[/align][align=center][/align][/ul][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][ul][*][align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][*][align=center]
Rank
PREVIOUS : 3

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][*][align=center]
Denny Hamlin
Joe Gibbs engineers are working on a car that gets 35 miles to the gallon so Denny doesn't have to stop for service.
[color=#ff0000][b][IMG]http://i.a.cnn.net/nascar/.element/img/2.0/sect/ne

Old 05-26-2007, 05:25 AM

[align=center] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]
Coca-Cola 600 | Sun. |
5:30 p.m. ET | FOX
[/align][align=center][:-]Lineup for600 clickbelow [:-][/align][align=center]http://www.nascar.com/races/cup/2007...ta/lineup.html[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]MCF Members, Pickyour Top Three (3)[/align][align=center]Win/Place/Show[/align][align=center][:-]Space Picks[/align][align=center]1. Denny Hamlin [/align][align=center]2. Matt Kenseth[/align][align=center]2. Tony Stewart[:@][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Post your picks[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 05-26-2007, 08:29 AM
5 Year Member

1. JEFF GORDON
2. KYLE BUSCH
3. TONY STEWART
4. MARK MARTIN
5. JIMMY JOHNSON

well i hope gordon wins anyway....like always...but he's gotta comefrom like 30th to win ...but there's 600 miles to do it

Old 05-27-2007, 06:01 PM
5 Year Member

not a good day for my driver

already out! oh well..he'll still have the points lead

Old 05-28-2007, 05:40 AM

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align]
Updated:2007-05-28 00:12:15
[align=center][/align]
Mears Upsets Field to Win Coca-Cola 600
[align=center][/align]
Hendrick Rookie Wins His First Nextel Cup Race
By JENNA FRYER
[align=center][/align]
AP Sports
[align=center][/align]
CONCORD, N.C. (May 27) - Casey Mears looked wide-eyed around Victory Lane, astounded by the celebration surrounding him. He gambled his way to his first Nextel Cup win, stretching his fuel to the finish line in the Coca-Cola 600 on Sunday night.
[align=center][/align]
[:-]Click link to vote & read full article [:-]
Mod Wiz [X(]Jeff G.had Bad Luck [X(]
[align=center][/align]
I thought Denny Hamlin was go'in 2 Win [X(]
[/align]

Old 05-28-2007, 07:36 AM
5 Year Member

it was funny to watch the victory lane celibration cuz he couldn't believe he was there!

way to go CASEY!!

perfect timing though when everyone was doubting him and hoping dale jr would take his place!

but way to go CASEY! i dont want to see jr on hendricks team

Quick Reply: ~ The End : ( NASCAR 2007 ~