Monte of the Month This section is specifically only for discussions relating to Monte of the Month. All discussions not pertaining to this will be swiftly removed!

Do i have a chance guys?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 06:57 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Do i have a chance guys?

a kitchen sink is a fixture found in your kitchen that is generally used for the washing of hands or dishes.

Old 01-16-2008, 11:49 PM

ah damnit duane u beat me to it...heres what wikipedia says neways

In plumbing, a sink or basin is a bowl-shaped fixture that is used for washing hands or small objects such as food, dishes, nylons, socks or underwear. In American plumbing parlance, a bathroom sink is known as a lavatory.
Sinks generally have taps (faucets) that supply hot and cold water and may include a spray feature to be used for faster rinsing. They also include a drain to remove used water; this drain may itself include a strainer and/or shut-off device and an overflow-prevention device. Sinks may also have an integrated soap dispenser.
When a sink becomes stopped-up or clogged, a person will often resort to use of chemical drain cleaner or a plunger, though most professional plumbers will attack the clog with a drain auger (often called a "plumber's snake").

Old 01-17-2008, 08:10 AM

I heard their period attracts bears. They can smell the menstruation....

(for our sake... give nothing but the "bears" definition.)

Old 01-17-2008, 08:49 AM

lol wow guys, this is starting to get a little out of hand, i think we should just drop this before we go a step to far... dont want anyone getting in trouble, or taking away from this being a family oriented site

Old 01-17-2008, 07:21 PM

menstruation...here we go

Bears (family Ursidae) are mammals in the order Carnivora. Bears are classified as caniforms, or doglike carnivorans, with the pinnipeds being their closest living relatives. Although there are only eight living species of bear, they are widespread, appearing in a wide variety of habitats throughout the Northern Hemisphere and partially in the Southern Hemisphere.
Common characteristics of modern bears include a large body with stocky legs, a long snout, shaggy hair, plantigrade paws with five nonretractile claws, and a short tail. While the polar bear is mostly carnivorous and the giant panda feeds almost entirely on bamboo, the remaining six species are omnivorous, with largely varied diets including both plants and animals.
With the exceptions of courting individuals and mothers with their young, bears are typically solitary animals. They are sometimes diurnal, but are usually active during the night (nocturnal) or twilight (crepuscular). Bears are aided by an excellent sense of smell, and despite their heavy build and awkward gait, they can run quickly and are adept climbers and swimmers. Bears use shelters such as caves and burrows as their dens, which are occupied by most species during the winter for a long period of sleep similar to hibernation.
Bears have been hunted since prehistoric times for their meat and fur. To this day, they play a prominent role in the arts, mythology, and other cultural aspects of various human societies. In modern times, the bear's existence has been pressured through the encroachment of their habitats and the illegal trade of bears and bear parts, including the Asian bile bear market. The IUCN lists six bear species as [URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulnerable_species][u][color=#0000ff]vulnerable

Old 01-20-2008, 08:37 AM

LOL OK GUYS!!! HERE WE GO!!! So, since its now the 20th nominations should be coming up right? MICKEY!! WHERE YA AT!!??? lol

Old 01-21-2008, 08:23 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Nominations start 10 days before the end of the month, therefore this month they start on the 21st. Next month they'll start on the 19th. And so on.

ANYWAY...

Nominations are now open in the Feb 2008 MOTM nominations thread.

Don't bother nominating in this thread, they wont be considered. Sorry.

So go and nominate your favorite.

Old 01-21-2008, 02:50 PM

here i tizz here i tizz.
I nominate him^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old 01-21-2008, 03:22 PM

lol THANK YOU!!! but you have to do it in the feb MOTM forum and you just have to support my nomination and second

Old 01-22-2008, 08:26 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey Mickey, you appear to be pointing at my post.
Thanks for nominating me dude. I appreciate it. [sm=thanx.gif]

[sm=partyparty.gif]<---you and I celebrating my nomination. As you can see, I hold my booze well.