Monte of the Month This section is specifically only for discussions relating to Monte of the Month. All discussions not pertaining to this will be swiftly removed!

Feb Monte of The Month Nominations

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 08:17 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Feb Monte of The Month Nominations

Okay, it's time again!
Time for nominations for Monte Of The Month.

We've gotten a lot of new members this month, so if you're not familiar with the rules, they're posted in a thread at the top of the Monte of the Month section.

Nominations will be taken until Jan. 26th, that's when the actual voting will happen.

As always, the three eligible members with the most nominations will be taken. So even if your favorite has already been nominated and seconded, post your supporting nomination also.

Previous winners will be eligible providing that he/she is being nominated for a different Monte Carlo. So if member "X" previously won for his 2001 Monte, but now has a 1986 Monte, he is eligible for his 1986 only.

Oh yeah... you can't nominateand second the same person!LOL. (Nice try though)

Let the nominations begin!

Edit: corrected a mistake I made in the rules.

Old 01-21-2008, 08:38 AM
Default RE: Feb Monte of The Month Nominations

[align=center]I would like tonominateour Grandpa `Dave for[/align][align=center]Monte of the Month.[/align][align=center]His rare 2006 Monte Carlo LTZ[/align][align=center]is the only year that Chevrolet placed the awesome[/align][align=center]3900 -242 HPengine in a Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center]Plus, it's the only year for a Monte Carlo LTZ[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Member: SolaraSlayer, has been an active member and[/align][align=center]has helped numerous MCF members with his posts & intense research.[/align][align=center]He keeps his Monte Carlo LTZ in showroom conditon.[/align][align=center]I believe he is one of our deserving member's for this honor.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Who will 2nd my nomination of GP `Dave ?[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]SolaraSlayer has contributed[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Posts: 3122 +
[/align][align=center]Check out his Gallery[/align][align=center][:-]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks, from`SpaceRider & the BeachRiverBum's[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][align=center]
Flowmaster Super 44's equipped and it's aSuper/Super[/align][align=center]Monte CarloLTZ[/align][align=center][/align][/align]

Old 01-21-2008, 08:56 AM

i'll nominate 81monte350 power and i'll second for grandpa dave

Old 01-21-2008, 09:52 AM

I'll 2nd 81monte350 car

Old 01-21-2008, 10:37 AM

id like to nominate taz's monte

Old 01-21-2008, 09:35 PM

MyIntimidator is going to get my nomination!

Old 01-21-2008, 10:11 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

i know Taz has already won.. i'm thinking MyIntimidator has also already won and is therefore uneligible.

Old 01-21-2008, 10:20 PM

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

i know Taz has already won.. i'm thinking MyIntimidator has also already won and is therefore uneligible.
ummmm... i just read the rules over again just to be sure... but no where does it say you can not win more than once... or at least not in the MOTM rules thread...

EDIT: if there is a thread declaring this rule, could you please send me the link THANKS MUCH APPRECIATED

Old 01-21-2008, 11:05 PM

dang, I gotta start looking back more :S

Old 01-21-2008, 11:50 PM

Thanks Vita for the Nomination!!! I have not won (at least to my knowlege)...lol no sersiously I am flattered for the Nomination it is my first! I nominate 06MCLTZ I love those taillights!

I was lookin back and explosive sounds Intimidator won in November? might be what your thinkin?

Attached Thumbnails  Feb Monte of The Month Nominations-butch0491.jpg    Feb Monte of The Month Nominations-06mistress1.jpg    Feb Monte of The Month Nominations-02ssintimidator1.jpg    Feb Monte of The Month Nominations-tweek1.jpg    Feb Monte of The Month Nominations-drivernumber31.jpg  

Last edited by P343; 09-08-2015 at 11:59 PM.

Quick Reply: Feb Monte of The Month Nominations