Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Monte of the Month (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/monte-month-29/)
-   -   Do i have a chance guys? (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/monte-month-29/do-i-have-chance-guys-7251/)

81Monte350Power 01-05-2008 07:27 PM

Do i have a chance guys?

So, whos gonna nominate my car for February? LOL

Taz 01-05-2008 09:46 PM

RE: Do i have a chance guys?

I'm sure a lot of members would not want to be up against you. Afraid of being blown out maybe?

Only minor detail is the rules for Monte Of The Month say you have to have either a photogallery here on this site, or put a link to pics of your car on another site (cardomain, photobucket, etc, etc... you get the idea).

If you already got a photogallery somewhere, just put a link to it in your signature.

I've always been a big fan of 3rd and 4th generation Montes.

81Monte350Power 01-05-2008 10:16 PM

I have a cam, and some spare time, so ill have a gallery tomorrow he he he

Taz 01-05-2008 10:24 PM

Cool. You got lots of time, nominations don't start until Jan 21st.
The Monte of the Month requirements are posted somewhere around the site. They were kinda buried, so for ease of reference to everyone, I've posted them at the top of this section.
"Monte Of The Month Requirements"

Hoping to see ya in the running for Feb.

Cowboy6622 01-05-2008 10:24 PM

by asking to be nominated like this.. you've probably kind of thrown yourself out of the running. plus your not very established yet. sorry ;(

81Monte350Power 01-05-2008 10:28 PM

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

by asking to be nominated like this.. you've probably kind of thrown yourself out of the running. plus your not very established yet. sorry ;(
this is true in a sence... i have not been on here long, but i have been post my azz off and been trying to keep active... i have as many pots as some of the people that have been here much longer than i
but, all in all, thank you for your opinion

BillFromTR 01-05-2008 10:30 PM

you still get my vote :)

81Monte350Power 01-05-2008 10:33 PM

ORIGINAL: BillFromTR

you still get my vote :)
LOL YAY!!! theres my nomination! Thanks for the support Bill, ill be adding my gallery tomorrow

Cowboy6622 01-05-2008 10:38 PM

i'd suggest getting Craig (BLACK ATTACK) to make you a signature so everytime people see one of your posts, they see your Monte. kind of like me and Taz have ... everytime we post, you see our car...

81Monte350Power 01-05-2008 10:41 PM

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

i'd suggest getting Craig (BLACK ATTACK) to make you a signature so everytime people see one of your posts, they see your Monte. kind of like me and Taz have ... everytime we post, you see our car...
Good idea, i think imma try to make my own tho, when i take some pics tomorrow, ill make sure to get some for my signature